276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Burstin Bimbos 6: Asian Bimbo (Hucow Harem)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Wonder Woman is getting tired of the world of man... but a few presents change that. Who might they be from and why do they make her feel so good? In this first tale of the Bimbo factory, one Eleanor Johnson faces a choice, pay off an exorbitant debt, or willingly be processed at the Bimbo factory. What follows is an erotic tale of change, obsession, and servitude. Series This is the long awaited Anthology for Animated Movies for Crossovers. Usual all smut, I take requests and write original content, and take contributions. I want these Anthologies to contain works from as many authors as possible and I will credit each one as I go. Series A loser nerd with a penchant for breast expansion and a severe case of yellow fever is rewarded with a dark, yet powerful magical artifact after wasting a fortune on a satanic gacha mobile game. Series

I knew Tumblr wasn’t that complicated,” says Dean Abramson, chief architect at online gaming startup Statabase. (That’s gaming as in gambling, such as online poker.) “I said, you know, we could rebuild Tumblr, in what, two weeks? Three weeks? At least for the front end. Let’s give it a shot.”Fate and family will try to change their future, even as they search for answers that may save them. Language: English Words: 9,257 Chapters: 5/? Collections: 1 Comments: 5 Kudos: 151 Bookmarks: 40 Hits: 16,310 This is my first New Year's story about Ichiya working on a plan to transform the girls of Fairy Tail into sex craved prostitutes to increase guild funds. Bunch of Danganronpa kink requests from my tumblr. Language: English Words: 159,088 Chapters: 80/? Comments: 118 Kudos: 1,113 Bookmarks: 54 Hits: 119,673

Language: English Words: 147,232 Chapters: 31/? Comments: 126 Kudos: 609 Bookmarks: 96 Hits: 169,060 Jordan hates how narrow their profile choices are in a new app - even if they are concerningly accurate. Language: English Words: 450 Chapters: 1/1 Collections: 1 Kudos: 93 Bookmarks: 3 Hits: 9,992Maybe they could get something out of her instead... Language: English Words: 5,506 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 7 Kudos: 84 Bookmarks: 24 Hits: 16,452 Lulu and her crew are playing a sexy, powerful and dominant game of change and change about - as the world will find out that ambition, creativity and ruthless sexuality can do for a few driven individuals... and the unsuspecting captains of industry. Language: English Words: 10,465 Chapters: 4/? Comments: 2 Kudos: 13 Bookmarks: 2 Hits: 1,995

Language: English Words: 91,480 Chapters: 10/10 Collections: 1 Comments: 2 Kudos: 68 Bookmarks: 37 Hits: 14,383 MangaVampire666 Fandoms: The Little Mermaid (1989), The Little Mermaid - All Media Types, The SImpsons Movie, Yu-Gi-Oh! Bonds Beyond Time, Digimon Movie - Fandom, Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie, Danny Phantom Phantom Planet, Fairy Tail The Movie: Phoenix Priestess, Frozen (2013), The Road to El Dorado (2000), The Jungle Book 2, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937), Sleeping Beauty (1959), Aladdin (1992) Meanwhile, Tumblr’s web traffic has–er, tumbled. From the pre-controversy month of October 2018 through April 2019, it’s dropped by about a third–both in the U.S. and internationally, according to analytics firm SimilarWeb–from 558 million to 376 million monthly visits globally. That’s despite Tumblr’s return to the App Store in December. Tumblr’s naughty heirs Lemon fic containing the carnal 'hobbies' of princesses, princes and villains. Erotic fiction. I own nothing. No Flames! Just tell me who you want to see and what you want them to be doing.Synopsis: An enigmatic figure takes an interest in a single guy who's been dealt a rough hand in regards to his love life. He has a thing for bimbo transformation and despite all his attempts to come to terms with it his love life has become a disaster. The enigmatic figure decides to give the guy a redraw, in particular with his three most recent girlfriends. Series The first part involves awakening the inner slut of Kagura and Erza for Valentine Day. Language: English Words: 11,583 Chapters: 2/2 Comments: 13 Kudos: 8 Bookmarks: 7 Hits: 2,207 This will be a variety of kinks and fetishes, both existing franchises and original characters. Language: English Words: 24,433 Chapters: 5/5 Kudos: 43 Bookmarks: 14 Hits: 20,683 Pepper Potts is a successful, powerful CEO. But unfortunately, she's always working way too hard. As a result, it can leave her with plenty of bad ideas, especially when the people in R&D leave her with the new version of their newest product. Despite the product warnings on the label, Pepper thinks she knows better, and discovers a new experience she'll likely never forget. Language: English Words: 2,834 Chapters: 1/1 Comments: 1 Kudos: 209 Bookmarks: 20 Hits: 22,417 A female scientist intent on experimentation has an idea to spice up her love life with her boyfriend what ensues is a learning experience for both of them as they delve into their sexuality. Language: English Words: 3,141 Chapters: 1/2 Comments: 3 Kudos: 81 Bookmarks: 7 Hits: 10,772

BioYuGi Fandoms: Code Geass, Original Work, Hellsing, Naruto, One Piece, Danganronpa, モンスター娘のいる日常 | Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou, Dangan Ronpa - All Media Types, RWBY, Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon | Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, New Dangan Ronpa V3: Everyone's New Semester of Killing, Highschool DxD (Anime) it's international woman's day! I didn't notice I put this story out on this day hahha... I want to know how many feminists are reading AND enjoying this story) Series Ryan and Naomi are finally done with High School. It would be an ideal summer romance, if only Naomi could escape the shadow of her vapid mother.Janine is a top poker play, but the men still don’t take her seriously. Now she’s in the biggest private game in LA and she’s going to play for everything. Bookmarks: 2

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment