276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Sight of You: An unforgettable love story and Richard & Judy Book Club pick

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Nu sunt deloc fană a elementelor paranormale aruncate aiurea, ca aici, însă în cazul de față acestea au mai degrabă rol de metaforă. No plot spoilers so my review will be short, I was totally emotionally involved and loved reading how their lives evolved - I am now drained! I was hoping that there would be more "beef" to the dream story line, other than the fact that Joel is tortured by them. Some books rip you apart, even as you are marveling at how beautifully put together they are - The Sight of You is one of these. With touring, sometimes you have to wake up really early, you don’t get enough sleep, and you’re away from home for a long time.

This is going to be a summer sell out - we are not talking sex or lust but a tale of love and sacrifice that will at some point have you crying. I really wanted you to know before you fall asleep that you are my person, and I choose you forever. Because Joel is special, he can see into the future with his dreams, he becomes a little bit of a recluse because of this. I can’t wait for the time to arrive when I have you sleeping by my side, and your beautiful face will be the first thing I see in the morning.

There was just so much potential here and I just felt like there was so much unwritten that would have made this story so much more. I am absolutely curious to know what book two could be about since this book seemed like it was finished. There was beautiful women and handsome men and a picture perfect love story where everyone just adores everyone's flaws; you know the type. Let your girlfriend know that you are truly, deeply, and madly in love with her, and send her a beautiful heartfelt good night message now!

The only thing I need from you is your love which gives me the strength to achieve everything in life. Irá avançar sem temores ou recuar com receio que alguma fatalidade que se avizinha se introduza no seu espaço onírico, projetando-o em flecha para o abismo? Taylor’s Version) [From The Vault] Now That We Don’t Talk (Taylor’s Version) [From The Vault] Thriller “Slut!Heartbreaking, hopeful, and completely original – The Sight of You is a love story that stays with you long after the final page.

She enjoys her job but her education and passion has always been for the environment and animal habitats. And though they're not looking for each other, from the moment they meet it feels like the start of something life-changing.

There are thousands of stars in the sky that shine, but you are the brighter and most shinier for me. The exchange at the train station and the last scene had me gasping so much that my dogs came over to check I was ok. Nothing was overdone or written to be sensational or super dramatic, there was in fact just a quiet kind of sadness that you can feel and read throughout the pages.

This is truly a page turning debut - so much so I had to stop and check that this in fact was Holly Millers first book. Part of this was because both characters felt a little too good to be true and aside from Joel’s dream issues, they both felt to flawless to be credible. The story didn't go how I would have wanted but that is what makes this book, life doesnt always pan out in the way we expect . It took me a few chapters to really get into the swing of things and sink my teeth into the story line, but then I couldn't wait to read more.I really want to thank Putnam Books and Holly Miller for sending me an early copy to read and provide an honest review of.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment