276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Interstellar: The Official Movie Novelization

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Lewis, Andy (May 23, 2014). "Trailer Report: 'Interstellar' Soars With 19.5 Million Views in First Week". The Hollywood Reporter. Archived from the original on May 25, 2014 . Retrieved May 27, 2014. Calhoun, Dave (October 27, 2014). "Interstellar". Time Out London. Archived from the original on October 29, 2014 . Retrieved October 29, 2014. Busch, Anita (November 7, 2014). " 'Interstellar' Ahead Of 'Gravity' In Opening Bow – International B.O." Deadline Hollywood. Archived from the original on November 8, 2014 . Retrieved November 8, 2014.

Busch, Anita (November 7, 2014). " 'Interstellar' & 'Big Hero 6' Off To Strong Box Office Starts – Thursday B.O." Deadline Hollywood. Archived from the original on November 8, 2014 . Retrieved November 8, 2014. I got all the feels while reading this. Same as with happened with the movie. Seeing all the characters struggling with their choices and what they were going through was really sad. The messages Tom (Cooper's other son) left (and that he heard after the failed Miller's mission) were particularly heart-breaking.

Were there other examples where scientific plausibility dovetailed with what the filmmakers wanted? Cofield, Calla (November 12, 2014). " 'Interstellar' in IMAX: Christopher Nolan's Lessons on Space Film-making (Exclusive)". Space.com. Archived from the original on January 19, 2015 . Retrieved January 22, 2015.

I wonder what you are doing right now. I hope you have found Amelia and you two are on another adventure into the depths of the space, with a little more honesty on your part, isn't that right Cooper, 90 percent? What I maintain, and what I believe Chris would maintain as well, is that to a very great extent real science can give rise to wonderful ideas for a film that can in most cases be better than what was created from whole cloth out of the brain of a screenwriter. You know, this is the first time Chris has ever aspired to make a film that has real scientific accuracy. His films have always had their own internal logic. He always lays down a cohesive rule set for each one about what can and cannot happen, and this is part of his pact between himself and the viewer. But this is the first film where that rule set closely corresponds to the known laws of nature, and some truly wonderful things came out of this. Real science can be an absolutely fabulous foundation for great filmmaking.

Success!

I don't have much to say about the plot and everything. My job was just visualising it again in my mind with what I was reading. Watching the film first and reading it next helps in imaging the characters in a good way. It didn't bother my reading at all. I had a joyous ride exploring the novel version of themselves. This is simply a masterpiece. Nothing more than that. Jensen, Jeff (October 15, 2014). "This week's cover: Your exclusive all-access pass to Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' ". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on October 19, 2014 . Retrieved October 19, 2014.

This highlights, I think, just how much gnarly number crunching you’ve done for this film, whether you’re brainstorming ideas or reverse engineering plot points. Was this a frustrating process for you at all? In the near future, somewhere around and after the 2070's, any Earth scenes take place either at Cooper's home or at the secret NASA base, both of which are depicted to be in Colorado. The Endurance takes a course out by Saturn, through the wormhole there, and off to an unknown galaxy with numerous potentially habitable planets.

Berardinelli, James (March 7, 2020). "Interstellar (United States/United Kingdom, 2014) November 04, 2014: A movie review by James Berardinelli". Reelviews.net. Archived from the original on April 14, 2020 . Retrieved March 17, 2020.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment