276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beta Puppy Dry Dog Food Chicken 1 x 14kg Pack

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Purina BETA tailored nutrition for small breed puppies includes antioxidants to support natural defences, and DHA that's essential for growing puppies.

Feeding during gestation and lactation: During the last 3-4 weeks of pregnancy and while nursing, food allowances should be increased 1. One of the standout features of Purina Puppy Food is its tailored approach to puppies' specific needs. That’s why our Purina BETA tailored nutrition for small breed puppies includes antioxidants to help support natural defences, and DHA that’s essential for growing puppies. Definitely recommend and will consider this could be the puppy food we stick with for the foreseeable future.

He is normally off his food after a week or 2 but these are still a firm favourite so much so that we are on a big sack now! They offer different formulas for various breeds and sizes, ensuring that your pup receives the appropriate nutrition for their age, size, and breed. Please be assured that our couriers will work as hard as they can to deliver parcels as normal, and will get your parcel to you as soon as they are able. Nutritional Additives (per kg): Vit A: 22 600, Vit D3: 1 300, Vit E: 105, Ferrous sulphate monohydrate: (Fe: 93), Calcium iodate anhydrous: (I: 2. All in all, the diet is complete and balanced, just not from as well sourced ingredients when compared to other brands.

You also have the functionality to pause your subscription on easy repeat, simply go to ‘My Account’ to do this. I've grabbed handfuls at a time and dropped them for her to eat as the weird shapes wouldn't fit in her enrichment food dispenser and i wanted to ser if she rnjoyed it. Rice helps make BETA more digestible and chicory is a natural source of prebiotics, which have been proven to help increase the number of good bacteria in the gut and improve digestive health.This may vary slightly depending on the payment method, availability, your location and public holidays.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment