276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Women's Adjustable Layering Fake Top Lower Sweep Shirt Hoodie 's Bottoming Skirt Unisex Half-Length Splitting A Version

£7.445£14.89Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To determine what shirt size you should get, just make sure it will go around you. Most of the shirts I use are at least 24" across (so 48" total diameter). You lose 2-3 inches after you shirr it, so take that into consideration. Like I said, the bigger the better! I like to use thread the same color as my fabric. You don’t notice sewing boo-boos so much if the thread blends in. But if you're gutsy enough, use a contrasting thread! You’ll also need an elastic bobbin so your skirt will shirr. The only downside to adding a skirt to your wardrobe? They do require a little more forethought on how to style them. But once you’ve nailed a few outfit formulas, I can promise you’ll wonder how you ever got by without more skirts.

So, whether you’re a long-time skirt devotee on the hunt for a new addition or looking to add a new element to your wardrobe, here are the 6 skirt styles worth knowing. The mini skirt

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment