276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Wella Oil Reflections Luminous Shampoo, 250 ml

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A couple of times I tried the shampoo alone to see what the condition of my hair was alone, just using the shampoo. Admittedly I do like squeezy bottles for conditioner as I find it easier to get the product out of. Dry hair is my main hair concern, especially in winter. My usual glossy, straight hair is dry, frizzy and hard to maintain. We found Wella to have a variety of shampoos with different ingredients to target different hair concerns. In general, shampoos remove dirt and buildup from the scalp. However, like others, I have also suffered from dry ends and an irritated scalp.

A mismatched pH of shampoo with hair can cause lifted cuticles. So, you can combat hair thinning with Wella shampoos.This particular shampoo in the range targets natural blondes or color-treated hair from turning yellow. The perfect purple shampoo we had all been waiting for. If you have a dry scalp, shampooing once a week can suffice. If you have an oily scalp, you should wash your hair every other day. Wella moved towards the production of haircare products from here onwards. By 1980, the centurion giant had amassed 1 billion DM in sales. Wella Shampoo Review

As of 2020, KKR acquired Wella from its former owners, COTY. The latter had a 9% stakeholding in Wella, which shall now be passed onto KKR. Is Wella Worth It? I think texture is the most important factor in hair growth. Softly detangling the ends helps to strengthen bonds. When my hair is incredibly dry, these can be a lifesaver. This is something I wanted to mention during my Wella Oil Reflections review.Such a beautifully scented oil, it is sweet with a little nuttiness. Stays on the hair for hours too. Even next morning I can still faintly detect it. Enriched with essential oils from coconut, macadamia Terni folia Seed, and Avocado. The shampoo does help to restore nourishment to length. My hair looks so well looked after, it looks like I have just had my hair professionally styled and used a shine spray after. Out of the 14 shampoos, here are the top Wella Shampoos for you. 1. Wella Invigo Nutri-Enrich Deep Nourishing Shampoo

Using this shampoo on it’s own I would consider as there was no worrying about the condition of my hair.My hair feels and looks marvellous, I absolutely love how soft, smooth and shiny my hair is after use. Wella Fusion Plex Intense Repair Shampoo contains hydrating elements. The formula carries mild actives but potent enough to get the dirt out. Texture of my hair is amazing, it’s so soft now and has a gorgeous shine to it, without looking greasy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment