276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hyundai 17"/43cm 139cc Self-propelled Petrol Lawnmower, 5 Adjustable Cutting Heights, Large 45l Grass Collector Bag, Foldable Handles, 3 Year Warranty

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Very easy to install, particularly when using the video it suggests. Works like a treat, I actually enjoy cutting the grass now. The soft grip handles can be folded forwards oven the main body for extra-compact storage to save space in your garden shed or garage. 3 Year Warranty

The Hyundai HY-M430SP makes the most of Hyundai’s 50-plus years of accumulated design & manufacturing expertise and offers a range of features that will enable you to maintain your lawn with the minimum of fuss!

Mark Haley

Designed with your safety in mind, the HYM430SP includes OPC (Operator Presence Control) technology that ensures the engine will not run if you let go of the handle.

For the perfect, tailored cut on your lawn, the HYM430SP can be easily adjusted between its 5 different cutting heights - from 25mm for super smooth to a 75mm option if you’re trimming rougher ground or doing a first cut - by using a single height adjusting lever, giving you complete control over your lawn care needs. The soft grip handles can also be folded forwards oven the main body for extra-compact storage to save space in your garden shed or garage. 3 Year Warranty Designed with your safety in mind, the HYM430SP includes OPC (Operator Presence Control) technology that ensures the engine will not run if you let go of the handle. Compact Design For StorageThe HYM430SPER is a low-maintenance, self-propelled petrol lawn mower with electric-start and rear roller, specifically designed for mowing stripes into your lawn. With rear wheel drive, which is especially good for handling uneven terrain, this mower also features a self-propelled system where all you have to do is hold on and steer – no pushing required! Mowing has never been easier. The drive to the rear wheels is controlled from the rear-mounted handle control. 430mm Cutting Width Designed with your safety in mind, the HYM430SPER includes OPC (Operator Presence Control) technology that ensures the engine will not run if you let go of the handle. Designed with your safety in mind, the HYM430SPR includes OPC (Operator Presence Control) technology that ensures the engine will not run if you let go of the handle. i ready like this it's so powerful it don't have no problem with very long grass I bought this recently to replace my old mower which had seen better days. I would estimate that my lawn is about 200 square metres and this model copes well with the variation in grass. The pull cord feature starts first time every time.which i did have use because i forgot to charge the battery.

Very pleased with my new Hyundai lawnmower. It was fast delivery, very easy to assemble with nice clear instructions. Looking forward to a summer of immaculate lawns! thank you This powerful mower is fitted with a full width ribbed rear roller for creating a traditional striped British lawn that would even rival Wembley Stadium. This rear roller is split for easy turning at the end of each run. 430mm Cutting Width For the perfect, tailored cut on your lawn, the HYM430SP can be easily adjusted between its 5 different cutting heights – from 25mm for super smooth to a 75mm option if you’re trimming rougher ground or doing a first cut – by using a single height adjusting lever, giving you complete control over your lawn care needs. 45L Grass Collector As with all of our Hyundai Lawn Mower range, the HYM430SPE comes with our Hyundai 3 year home-use warranty* / 1 year commercial warranty* (terms apply) for added peace of mind. At A Glance:With rear wheel drive, which is especially good for handling uneven terrain, this mower also features a self-propelled system where all you have to do is hold on and steer - no pushing required! Mowing has never been easier. The drive to the rear wheels is controlled from the rear-mounted handle control. 430mm Cutting Width Easy to assemble. And easy to use. This is a self propelled mower that is suitable for men and women and meets all the needs of a small to medium lawn.

Its three-in-one design - bag; mulch; rear-discharge - provides a suitable cutting-option for a wide variety of conditions; while double-ball-bearing-mounted wheels ensure a smooth run and will remain free-rolling with age. With rear wheel drive, which is especially good for handling uneven terrain, this mower also features a self-propelled system where all you have to do is hold on and steer - no pushing required! Mowing has never been easier. The drive to the rear wheels is controlled from the rear-mounted handle control. All wheels use twin sealed bearings for long life and low resistance. Rear Roller Mower To learn more about the benefits of a mower that has the ability to mulch the lawn, please see my article “ The Benefits of Mulching Grass – Complete Guide with Pros & Cons“. For the perfect, tailored cut on your lawn, the HYM430SPR can be easily adjusted between its 5 different cutting heights - from 25mm to 75mm - by using a single height adjusting lever, giving you complete control over your lawn care needs.With rear wheel drive, which is especially good for handling uneven terrain, this mower also features a self-propelled system where all you have to do is hold on and steer - no pushing required! Mowing has never been easier. The drive to the rear wheels on this self-propelled lawn mower is controlled from the rear-mounted handle control. All wheels use twin sealed bearings for long life and low resistance. Electric-Start Lawn Mower Assembly Straight forward.Started litterally first pull.Nice light manouverable machine copes well with our awkward 1,400 ms grass area Designed with your safety in mind, the HYM430SPE includes OPC (Operator Presence Control) technology that ensures the engine will not run if you let go of the handle.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment