276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Drawing a Day (Tear-off Pads)

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Am I showing my age here? Even if everything is digital today, cassette tapes are still cool to draw in my book. 316. Antique Car Wouldn’t it be great to live in a treehouse for a day? Design and draw a Pete Nelson worthy treehouse for you to escape to. 295. Museum

There are a few items an artist will need to set up a successful sketching challenge. The most important tool, of course, is a sketchbook. Here are some tips:

Any time you copy a painting by a master like Degas, you’ll get a lesson in light and composition. So good. 67. Draw the passage out of a book This was one of my favorite drawing assignments at RISD. Even though I stayed up all night doing it and may or may not have started to hallucinate because I hadn’t gotten much sleep the night before, either. 25. A glass of water with a straw or utensil in it Go visit your local library and bring your sketchbook! You can choose to sketch the outside of the building or sit at a table where you can get a good view of the rows and rows of books. 211. Your grocery store Leaves of all shapes and colors, or just keep it simple with one leaf style. 156. Tools and screws or nails

Moo! Cows can be found on farms around the world and are a great animal to try drawing – this sketch of a baby calf is so cute! 144. FrogSilhouettes are outlines of an object, person or place. Try drawing silhouettes of people in different poses, or draw silhouettes of everyday objects around the house. 232. Mice Next choose a container – a favourite cup or mug, perhaps, or an interesting jug, basket or patterned bowl.

Any kind of sandwich you want to draw. 243. One object morphing into another object (source: Eddie Kisosondi) See more from Alphonso Dunn in the July/August 2022 issue of Artists Magazine. Video Tutorial: How to Draw Every Day I saw a cool photo of only the tops of trees popping up through the bottom of the print, and thought this would be a great drawing challenge. 117. A person tripping over something With over 190 registered dog breeds by the American Kennel Club you could almost make it a daily challenge just to draw a different type of dog. 33. Super Hero

Draw a deer, a raccoon, a fox, a squirrel, or other woodland animals with this drawing idea. 93. Hippie Van

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment