276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Up My Skirt: An Erotic Crime Series

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Theteachersdon'tseemtocareverymucheither,oncetheymadethewholeyearplaytugofwaranddidn'tevengiveusgirlsachancetoputsomethingintocoverupourunderwear.Asyoucanimagine,allthatsquatingandpullingallowedeveryonetoseewhatIdecidedtowearundermyskirtthatday.Irememberthenextdaysomeonepostedavideoofmeflashingmyunderwearinthetugofwaranditwasjustconstant'nicewhitepanties,Mia!'or'Mia,you'resuchaslutdeliberatelyshowingusyourpantieslikethat!' When Dad sits down in the dressing room he looks so silly--the chair istoo small, and he doesn't know what to do with his hands. He has this dumbsmile on his face, like he's waiting for me to do something. I stand overhim looking through the dresses. They're all strapless. I've never had astrapless dress before, and I'm thrilled, but I want to look mature, soI don't show my excitement. If we don't shoot people with respect and dignity we will eventually lose the right to shoot people at all. What're we doing here?" he asks. I slide my hand into his andgive it a tug. Then I drop it and he follows me. I go to the shoe sectionwithout turning around and when I stop to look at a shoe he's right therebehind me. years ago at my last job i wore skirts and dresses without undies, but we were not allowed to wear short skirts.

My oldest told me many years later, that she was once de-pantsed in the bathroom when she failed to abide by rule #3 one day. Proving you were pantiless every day was part of maintaining your membership. (And we all know how mean girls can be). I wonder if the decision to go without at work is the hardest for the girls to make, but if they do go ahead, it's the most exciting perhaps. I was bending to capture a photo on the streets of Glasgow a few years ago and a photographer took an arms length snap of my bum while I was crouched, at close range. Before I realised what had happened he was making off down the street and I have never felt so angry or violated. This behaviour is NEVER acceptable.Yes," he says, staring at my breasts. "You look so innocent."And then he looks up at my eyes, and slowly moves toward me. It amazes me how childish he becomes with his hand on my breast. "Thankyou," he says. "That's nice of you," he whispers. No oneelse can hear.

Of course, news spreads, and a number of other folks have come into the office. I can see that they are trying to get a peek up my skirt, sometimes I let them. Even though I am older than most of you, I gradually (at the urging of husband and daughters) started wearing shorter and shorter skirts and dresses to work.....and eventually completely disposed of all pants except a couple pair of jeans (which I don't wear to work)My mom was an alcoholic (often abusive) who didn't allow me to wear underwear....I guess it made my butt easier to beat.....until I got a job and bought my own. Only wore them about ten years til I met my husband and we made our pact. i work for a commercial photographer who sometimes works on his own projects. i'm his assistant and sometimes his model for artistic and erotic shoots. he knows i don't wear underwear, not that it matters!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment