276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NYX Professional Makeup HD Photogenic Concealer Wand, For all skin types, Medium Coverage, Shade: Green

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This lightweight cover-up obscures imperfections, discolouration and under eye circles without looking cakey or obvious. Little wonder the HD Photogenic Concealer Wand is one of our fan favourites. The concentrated emollient-rich formula goes on like a dream and creates medium to heavy coverage. Use the lavender for sallow skin, the green to help reduce the appearance of redness and the yellow for under-eye darkness. Benefit Ashley Rebecca is a New York-based makeup artist who has worked for celebrities and in an editorial capacity. She contributes regularly to Byrdie and is currently represented by Sarah Laird & Good Co. Consider investing in a pink concealer if you’re looking to combat dark circles under your eyes or cancel out dark shadows around your mouth. As yellow concealer includes red and orange hues – the complementary colours of purple and green on the colour wheel – it not only provides good general coverage, it’s also a great way of hiding blue bruises or dark under-eye circles. They’re also great for covering up under-eye circles or age spots on olive and darker skin tones, providing a more natural finish than say a white or light concealer.

Feeling tired all the time and want to hide the evidence? Yellow concealer could be just the thing you need. A popular choice with the stars, this complexion-brightening corrector adds warmth to your skin and helps you achieve a natural, healthy glow. i wanted to cry for joy since it adds those green undertones i’ve been missing from every concealer/foundation and gave a brightening effect since my concealer was a bit too dark. i also mix it with my georgio armani luminous silk in 3.5 since it’s still a bit orange on me and it comes out to such a beautiful shade!If you're looking for a dark circle concealer that helps conceal under eye darkness, reach for the yellow shade

Water/Aqua/Eau, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Glycerin, Silica, Isononyl Isononanoate, Sorbitan Olivate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera/Cire de Candelilla, Xanthan Gum, Alumina, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140). After spending a decent length of time trying to find a concealer that perfectly matches our skin tone, it feels a little counterintuitive to lather our pimples in a not-so-subtle green. But, there’s a method to the colour-correcting madness. Hear us out. What is green concealer for? As a tomato head myself, I can confirm that no amount of rubbing green into your skin will make it go away without it then not playing nicely with other products that you put over it or the green showing through. I now embrace my redness and it’s 1000 times easier! Log in to Reply Prior makeup application will show you which red areas are hidden by a single layer of makeup and which ones need a little extra help. In other words, applying your foundation first will stop you from applying too much product.

Want flawless skin that won’t leave you high and dry an hour after you leave the house? Infused with shea butter, Morphe’s green concealer offers 16-hour, sweatproof and water-resistant coverage. The citrus member of the colour correcting family, orange concealers are your go-to if you want to add warm hues and a healthy glow to dull skin with naturally cooler tones. i hope this helps anyone who’s struggling to find a green undertone concealers and cool undertone bronzers. so happy that these are affordable options too! This vegan concealer is your secret weapon to looking wide awake, to hide your dark spots or highlight your best features Anyone who suffers from rosacea, frequent irritation or sensitivities, breakouts, scarring and pigmentation. It’s particularly helpful to have on hand during winter when our skin has the tendency to become dry and blotchy as a result of the cool winds.

Many of you will already be familiar with white concealers as they double up as highlighters. Although they can still hide the odd blemish and brighten dark circles, we recommend using these mainly as a highlighter. Purple hues range from lilac to mauve – each working their magic to give your skin that sought-after healthy appearance. As with green concealers, the paler variety tends to be a better match for fair skin, while richer purples suit dark skin.How exactly? By dabbing a green-hued concealer onto any breakouts or areas of redness (either alone or underneath your regular concealer), notice as your skin immediately evens out and neutralises. Who should use a green concealer? elf luminous putty bronzer: the fenty bronzer in the shade Amber was the only bronzer that actually gave my that golden bronze and didn’t make me orange. on me, they look the same, but fenty is more pigmented. i learned i needed a grayish contour to give me that bronzed look because anything else would make me look like a cheeto. Apply Hi Definition Photo Concealer Wand onto bare skin or over makeup and blend with fingertips. The wand can also be used under eyes as a dark circle concealer. Olive undertones are often misunderstood and underrepresented in the beauty industry. Welcome to OliveMUA, where we try to sort out what kind of makeup works for us.

And although the spectrum of green shades available is limited, as a general rule, lighter greens will suit paler skin while deeper greens will work better for darker skin tones. What does green concealer cancel out? According to basic colour theory, green will always cancel out red. Want to eliminate red tones in your hair? Apply a green toner. And so the same works for red, angry pimples. Built to camouflage discolouration, dark circles, breakouts and scarring, dab and melt NYX’s creamy concealer into the skin for a natural and flawless finish.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment