276°
Posted 20 hours ago

XY Child Bike Seat Accessory Rain Cover Four Seasons Universal

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Just got the bike and seat this week but drivers don't seem very considerate here so I might just walk with him on the bike up to nursery and cycle to work from there. don’t have nearly the same sort of structure, so there isn’t anything to support the canopy and keep it off the child (and their face). Nor are there many options for covering children riding in Yepp (or similar) seats, whether they are on cargo bikes or regular bikes. Children are thrilled to ride in their own personal “tent” when the conditions might otherwise make them obstinate or cranky. FORCE is a Czech brand that has been producing cycling products such as components, accessories and clothing since 1991.

Although I messaged seller at point of sale and requested a Blue one (autistic grandson is very particular) I got an orange one…. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Bicycles Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for people who build and repair bicycles, people who train cycling, or commute on bicycles.

They have produced one that exclusively fits the WeeRide baby bike seat and we have exclusive distribution for this line.

On a recent chilly morning I tried to put him on the bike on the Qibbel and he started crying and telling me he wanted his rain cover because it was cold. I’ve been through a variety of rainy commutes with the cover now and I’m happy to report that the performance is really good.As Bub-up authorized dealer, all of our bike products have the full manufacturer warranty of Bub-up.

Always read labels, warnings, directions and other information provided with the product before using it.With this version the canopy doesn’t push back into the passenger’s face and the cover stays pretty nicely in place, even on fast downhill stretches. Hamax makes a poncho style cover for kids, though it leaves their face exposed which isn’t ideal in the cold. If you want to improve on mine you could use the same 3-way 90 degree connectors I used in other locations in the frame for a cleaner look (and less stuff shifting around).

not travelling is not an option (he has to get to nursery and I have to get to work), I can't drive, and there's no bus. Heavy-duty, nylon material is water-resistant and features an elastic band to fit securely and snugly around your bike seat to keep out moisture, dust, and grime. I have been looking to solve a few issues that have really held me back during these cold months of snow, rain and chilly wind.Your feedback is important to us, your review about this product will be revised by our experts and will be published within 5 working days. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. The Maruto cover is the only one I’ve seen that is intended for use with bike seats and actually covers the entire kid + seat.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment