276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BOSS SD-1 SUPER OverDrive Effects Pedal for Guitar and Bass - Mild to Moderate Tube - like Overdrive Characteristics Ideal for Clean and Driven amps. BOSS 5-Year Warranty.,Yellow

£64.995£129.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

PH-3 Phase Shifter. The PH-3 is a characterful pedal in its own right, but using it in a chain with the SD-1 elevates it to another level, giving it a natural, analogue sound.

Photo 15 (left): Connect a 3" wire from the new tone pot to hole 7 on your TS9’s circuit board. Photo 16 (right): Solder one leg of the .22 µF cap to lug 1 of the tone pot, then attach a 3" wire to the other leg.A distortion pedal can be a guitarist's most defining tool. Learn to pair it with other effects and expand your sonic approach. Read more… Getting the Most Out of Your Overdrive Pedal Fig. 4: SD-1 Gain Stage (left). You can achieve myriad tones with a Boss SD-1 by varying the values of the resistor and capacitor shown inside the large oval. Fig. 5: TS9 Gain Stage (right). Altering the values of the resistor and capacitor shown here inside the large oval can yield a wide variety of tones with a Tube Screamer. Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the UK, EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.

Note: Each sound clip starts with the pedal turned on. Afterwards, I repeat the phrase with the pedal turned off, so you can hear the amplifier’s clean signal. Its closest comparison is the Ibanez Tube Screamer, which is incredibly similar in design (inside and out), and costs about twice as much. For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs. It’s just a classic sound isn’t it?” he tells us. “I think I could have done 90 per cent of my career with either a 335 or a Telecaster, a Deluxe Reverb and an SD-1 and everything would have been fine! It’s very recordable, it sits in the mix well and it’s easy to get a sound that I’m happy with”Waza Craft demo featuring BD-2W, SD-1W, and DM-2W in combination with a variety of guitars and amps. I find that it also helps add a little something-something to other pedals too. I usually pair my SD-1 with a distortion pedal to give the distortion some extra body and grit.

However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers. Fast-forward 4 decades, and Boss hascelebrated the 40th anniversary of its Super Overdrive pedal with the limited edition SD-1-4A — featuring areversed colourscheme, gold-capped knobs, a vintage silver thumbscrew and a special 40th anniversary logo box. This is the perfect dirt box for Boss aficionados looking for something with plenty of future collectable prestige. Key FeaturesExpected battery life under continuous use (These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.) I also use it to add darkness and grit to my tone, which easily gets me into 1970s metal territory. Drive Photo 10: On the Boss SD-1’s circuit board, diodes D4, D5, and D6 can be altered in various asymmetrical and symmetrical arrangements for different feels and gain types. In 1981, the now-venerable Boss SD-1 pedal redefined overdrive tone. Based around the revolutionary asymmetrical clipping circuit from the OD-1(one of the 3original Boss compact stompboxesfrom 1977), the SD-1 wasadored for deliveringrich, organicand highly-musical gainwhilepreserving the core soniccharacteristicsof aplayer's guitar/amp setup — with a subtle mid-boost to add clarity and punch!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment