276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My First Playmate (Sasha Smith's Enema Stories Book 3)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

http://cdpunishment.com/institute/images/2010/12/sissybilly_101229-011t.jpg)](http://cdpunishment.com/institute/images/2010/12/sissybilly_101229-011s.jpg) Thinking this way in silence, discretely and if this doesn't inteferes in the procedures and professionality is not really a problem, even because nobody is able to enter your mind, lol

one summer and gave several to patients. The most exciting one was given to a guy about 14 who didn't object too much. I had the tube up his bottom about 18 inches when the nurse walked in and didn't notice how short the tube was coming out of the can. that was close. I gave him three enemas one night as the rule was to go it until it came out clear. “This is the second time this week you’ve failed to memorize your Bible lesson,” Aunt Connie said. “Perhaps a whipping will help you concentrate.” She wasn’t really my aunt. Maybe her name wasn’t really Doris, I don’t know. She was one of my mother’s friends, and my mother had lots of friends. They’d come over, drink, blab. Usually the party went on all night. Aunt Doris used to come into my room to make sure I was still alive. Sometimes she flopped on my cot and told me a story. She smelled of booze, perfume and something else, something I liked. Aunt Doris’ stories were on the short and dirty side, but they were the only ones I got. She took a shower and dried herself off and lay down on my bed. I chose a three quart Beth Tyler bag and filled it to the brim. Lisa turned over on her side and I inserted the nozzle. I was actually attracted to my sister in law before ever even meeting my wife. She works in my company, but was already married at the time. She's very short at 4 '10, blonde hair, brown eyes....wide hipped but amazing legs and feet. Her skin is always that tan color and they always look so smooth. Her feet are size 6 and toes are on the shorter side, but they are perfect in every way.

My patients tell me they have had enemas before, but admit they prefer my method. Most nurses enjoy giving enemas to young male patients who are not seriously ill. …” Friday was to be a light day and she only had to wear a Kotex day pad. Of course she is instructed to drink water every hour to help with her bloating and change it every two hours. I wound up marrying her sister 3 years ago. They show some resemblance but are still very different looking. My relationship with her is very similar to a mother in law. Although she is only 33, she has 4 kids and acts much older than her age. We get along but have never had a friend type of relationship because of her generally serious demeanor. Over the years I've spent many parties, BBQs, etc getting long glimpses of her incredible feet. I got incredibly horny one day when she brought up the subject of her having the nicest feet in the family. She has said it many times since, which is somewhat out of character for her. But I never had any sort of opening to realistically touch them, etc

About Me

I am the first to admit, I’m not a pro at giving head but I try,” says Trisha. “One night, I was pleasuring my new boyfriend and I removed my mouth for a second to breathe when all of a sudden he ejaculated— right up my nose. It felt like I was drowning for a second and I began choking. He thought it was hysterical— I was mortified by the whole thing. I spent the next half hour blowing my nose.” Tell us about your embarrassing sex stories in the comments below!

I was in the drugstore with my best friend buying tampons, and we were debating on which ones we liked better. Right as my crush walked by we crouched down, thinking he didn't see us, but then he turned the corner and came up to us and said, 'Wow, I only thought girls were like this when they were shopping for shoes!' It was so embarrassing!"Lady Anne and Sir Mike were lying in bed and Sir Mike is telling her how much he loves her. “Your eyes are as blue as the ocean, Your bottom is like two beautiful white mounds Your long blonde hair is really delicate. The only thing more beautiful than you is a succulent roast pig.” Eliza recounts a story from her first year in college. “I was with my boyfriend in his dorm room. His roommate was away for the weekend (or so we thought). I’m under the covers giving him a blow job and having a good time. I don’t even hear the key turn in the door or anything— all of a sudden I just hear his roommate talking.” Valerie then cleaned up, and we exchanges pleasantries. We talked about where she had lived, and I found out she had some friends not far from me on the East Coast. I told her I would pay her plane fare if she wanted to come East and visit her fiends, and me! I gave her a business card, but never thought she would call. They got dressed right away They were going to a concert that night Herb Alpert and the Medieval Brass They had a big hit with ‘Knight’s Bridge Taxi’.

Once on the toilet Valerie provided me some old Sherema magazines to read, and to my surprised stayed and talked to me while I expelled most of the enema. I liked that, and found it made the experience even more erotic. As full of feces and water as I was it made expelling feel even better than usual. Aunt Doris showed me a new view of the world, possible solutions to the mystery of man meets woman. I was sitting in a restaurant all alone watching my next door neighbor. She motioned me to come over. I had known her all her life. “Hi sir, how are you tonight ? She moved the light close again, and this time the heat from the lamp flooded inside me, through the blades of the speculum I closed my eyes and thought “Take it out” …. and I felt wet again. I could feel her taking the smear, and it was uncomfortable, but the “discomfort” was insignificant compared to the embarrassment of it all. I thought it was finally over when she removed the speculum. private]Since home life was the way it was, I stayed in school, hit the library when school let out. School plus library equals college scholarships. You better believe I went to college.But, I did, and I just sat my heels in them and waited. But I didn’t know I was supposed to slide all the way down the table, and she had to ask me to do that. Now she had moved around the table from the side to the area at the foot of the table, between the stirrups, and was standing between the stirrups. I was surprised when she asked me to slide down, and I started scooting down, while trying to keep my knees together a little bit. I slid down, and stopped. She said, “further”. I moved down more. She said “keep coming this way”, I moved down more, and she said “just keep sliding down until you feel like you’re going to fall off the table”! So, I did, still keeping my legs together a little bit.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment