276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Smart Hula Hoop, Fitness Weighted Hula Hoop for Exercise Adults & Kids Women Weight Loss, Waist Trainer 2 in 1 Abdominal Fitness Hula Hoop, 24 Knots Detachable Non-Falling Weighted Hula Hoop

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Celebs including Catherine Zeta-Jones have been using a weighted hula hoop long before they started going viral. In 2012 Catherine told I nStyle: 'I'm obsessed with hula-hooping. I do it for 20 minutes a day. I don't use the old-fashioned hollow plastic kind we had when we were kids, but I discovered a new one at Danskin that's smaller and weighted.' 10 years later she's still spinning away on IG, while the TikTok hype hasn't died down. A hula hoop workout also goes for every age and fitness level, since the movement is low impact and easily adaptable for beginners and advanced hoopers alike. Add to that the fact that they're totally silent and your neighbours have nothing to complain about, and it's not hard to see why these hefty hoops have caught on. Spin your way to a slimmer waistline with our Weighted Fitness Hula Hoops. Our weighted hoops are designed to help you spin for longer, burn more calories and develop a stronger core. Choose from a ridged hoop to stimulate your muscles or a smooth hoop for comfort. Most hoops are padded for comfort and nearly all hoops break down so you can take them with you, too. Weighted hula hoop benefits If you're a beginner, it's important to take it easy when you first start your hula hooping regime. The biggest risks are when newcomers use hoops that are too heavy and they work too hard and for too long. The strain of having to keep up a heavy hoop can impact your body negatively and cause bruising. Will I continue using it? As much as I wish I could say yes, I’m unlikely to do so as regularly as I did for this challenge, but I definitely won’t be getting rid entirely. I’ll be keeping it on show in my living room, for the times when dragging myself to the gym is a no-go, but moving my body is a must.

The goal of hula hooping exercise is not to keep increasing the weight of the hoop, but to be able to go for longer with a weighted hoop that's right for your level. This will naturally increase your fitness levels, muscle tone and core strength without putting a dangerous strain on your body. How much are weighted hula hoops? In one video, a TikTokker explained how a weighted hula hoop had toned her waist more than any other waist exercises, and while I’ve never exercised for aesthetic reasons, I couldn’t help but wonder whether something that is essentially an adult toy could really yield results.Do you want a smooth or ridged design? Ridged is reportedly good for circulation and some argue it's more effective at tummy-toning and strengthening the core, but it does take longer to get used to, with more stomach bruising. To start with, a hoop weighing 1kg and below is plenty – a lighter hoop will help you learn the technique and finesse your form. If you're still struggling, get a wider hoop, which will rotate less and be easier to keep up. A larger diameter weighted hula hoop means you won’t have to move as fast: 'A good rule of thumb is to measure from the floor to your belly button in inches and use that measurement,' Carla explains. 'If you are taller, curvier or have a larger waistline, we recommend adding a couple of inches to this measurement to get the right hoop size for you.' Studies have also proven there to be benefits. One showed that using a weighted hula hoop every day for six weeks helped reduce waist size, while another compared a group of people who used a weighted hula hoop daily and walked 9.9k steps a day, to a group of people who only walked the 9.9k steps. Both groups lost weight, but the group who used the weighted hula hoop also reduced in waist size.

In a word – yes. But like with any type of exercise or fitness equipment, if weighted hula hoops are used incorrectly there can be risks.If you find the size of the hoop too challenging, you can decrease its size by building it with fewer sections. The hoop has a diameter of 75cm with 6 sections and 87cm with 7 sections. As your body adjusts to to your new workout it's not uncommon to experience some tenderness around the waist and hips. You can expect any discolouration or pain to dissipate within a couple of days. If you're continually experiencing pain and bruising after using your weighted hula hoop this may be a sign that you're using too heavy of a hoop and should go for a lighter option while your body gets used to the workout.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment