276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NECA - Scream Ghostface 8 Inch Clothed Action Figure

£19.6£39.20Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Alot has been going on with news articles and its a mix of Scream 6 info and upcoming merchandise info too.. Scream Greats features iconic characters from some of our favorite cinematic masterpieces. Each highly detailed figure is in 8 inch scale and will be perfect for display in any collection. Ghost Face’s elongated expression and haunting reaper robes are an undeniable staple of the Halloween season. When you see this costumed killer coming your way, you’d better run for your life! The Ghost Face 1:3 Scale Statue measures 29.5” tall, 16” wide, and 13” deep as the villain leaps through a shattered French window in pursuit of his prey. The figure wields his signature knife, and a voice modifier proximity accessory can be placed anywhere along the base to up the scare factor. Ghostface stands 8″ tall and is fully poseable, with a tailored robe, hood and sleeves modeled after the real life Ghostface costume. He features a screen-accurate sculpted mask, interchangeable hands, and comes complete with his signature knife.

However one fault that I did see was how difficult it was to remove the head and hands. While I eventually did it, it did make me worry that I was about to break my ghostface! So please, be careful in removing the hands and head. Maybe even warm the plastic so that it'd be easier to remove the head. Well, here we are… almost halfway through 2020 already… and its been a funny (as in weird) time for us all with this worldwide pandemic causing nothing but trouble, but even before that we as GhostFace and Scream fans already had news about new merchandise on the way… and as time went on, we also got more small glimmers on info regarding Scream 5… Well, here we go again… a while ago now, ( July 2020, we saw a YouTube Video appear at a show, Go to time stamp of 7 mins 30 seconds ) we got a brilliant Sideshow figure, one that was a premium figure compared to others that were made before it, premium because it was a totally different size, and also the amount of interchangeable hands and also two knives to choose from… plus the mask sculpt was a whole different thing too, and the fact that Fantastic Faces masks were used as reference was a good thing.. This 1/3 Scale figure shows GhostFace having crashed through a door, and the mask looks more based off maybe an EU Stamp type… The figure, while it has good articulation in the feet, I noticed that my figures arms were stiff, they were also limited in movement by how tight the robs are. That is not necessary a caveat for myself, but it may be for you, just keep aware of that.A number of manufacturers produce items in batches according to demand. The manufacturing process takes considerable time as the items are often hand painted. I also throughly enjoyed the amount of accessories that it comes with, 3 different knifes, 2 different hands, and phone/voice changer prop for the toy, and a scythe. The two directors wrote me a very touching letter about Wes Craven and how he was such an inspiration to them and how they really want to honor him, and that meant a great, great deal to me. So we’ll see. Hopefully we can all see eye to eye on the project and find a way to make it.”

These figures have been doing EXTREMELY WELL with fans and many variants now exist.. Also, dont forget the GhostFace Micros are out too !! We’re having conversations – I have been approached about it,” she told Rotten Tomatoes. “The timing’s a bit challenging because of COVID. You know, we only started the conversation maybe a month and a half ago, so it’s going to take some time to figure out how it’s all going to work out…. We’re negotiating, so we’ll see.” Sideshow and Premium Collectibles Studio present the Ghost Face 1:3 Scale Statue, an iconic addition to any horror enthusiast’s collection. Neve Campbell says she won’t be in the new Scream sequel after she received an inadequate offer to star in the slasher franchise’s sixth installment.Sadly, I won’t be making the next Scream film. As a woman I have had to work extremely hard in my career to establish my value, especially when it comes to Scream. I felt the offer that was presented to me did not equate to the value I have brought to the franchise,” Campbell said in a statement obtained by The Hollywood Reporter. It seems she has faith in filmmakers Matt Bettinelli-Olpinand Tyler Gillett, whose most recent film was the Certified Fresh Ready or Not.

Selected items are only available for delivery via the Royal Mail 48® service and other items are available for delivery using this service for a charge. And these are some things that aren’t even confirmed as of yet!! Hence why i don’t rush to get things posted about it !!! While the different masks allow fans to put their own spin on Ghostface, new sets of hands open the door to recreating scenes like the “knife wipe” made famous in the latest installment. Hoping that the mask can match the knife? Along with the regular knife, collectors will have the option of swapping it out with a green glow-in-the-dark weapon to even better catch the eyes of visitors.

The item has been added to your basket

In other news.. More GhostFace figures and eggs have come about via HelloSidney.com doing a collaboration with Handmade By Robots..

At this time though, this COVID-19 virus is delaying EVERYTHING… so while little glimmers of light do appear for SCREAM 5, DON’T be so hasty to go believing it just because of a YT video or RUMOUR that may be hold water 100% …

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment