276°
Posted 20 hours ago

No More MR Nice Guy: A Proven Plan for Getting What You Want in Love, Sex, and Life

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As a recovering nice guy, the only way to release your creative potential, start putting your own needs first, experience personal growth, and live your best life, is by investing in yourself. First, you need to read the self-help book, no more Mr. nice guy by Robert a. glover. The No More Mr. Nice Guy: A Proven Plan for Getting What You Want is available in hardcover as an audiobook and a podcast. Yes, you could show someone the door, but he's the one who has to walk through it; and he's unlikely to do so until it's his last option. So, this shall remain a book to be discovered, not recommended. Thankfully we do have this thing called the Internet to facilitate such happy eventualities. Nice guys are not always honest since they are always hiding who they really are to avoid conflict and ensure they are liked and that they are a safe person to be around. Nice guys can be passive-aggressive as they express their resentment indirectly, mostly hurting the people they are trying to please. In addition, nice guys are full of rage from pent-up anger and suffer from fear of abandonment. Without a safe space for expressing themselves, they risk suffering from a breakdown.

He calls these men Nice Guys, and he thinks that they are everywhere ( and look nothing like Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling).

Helping your friends out is a great and noble thing. In fact, the world would be a better place if people would help each other out more. However, there’s a limit to everything, and men who tend to overplease others are also more likely to have blurry or nonexistent boundaries in their relationships. This enters into a good deal of the psychology of destination as well as man- women communications, nonetheless the variable of the book is regularly that girls intend to be with a guy, not some man- formed that permits her phone call all the shots. This decision to provide the lady all the power does not make a women feeling safe and secure in her connection.

The process of becoming an integrated male starts with a rather simple question: dear Mr. Nice Guy, how would you live your life if you cared not one bit about other people’s thoughts and feelings about you? I have read every self-help book out there, but this was the first that put everything together in a way that made perfect sense to me.” Life isn’t a merry-go-round, it’s a roller coaster. Life won’t always be smooth, it may not always be pretty, but it will be an adventure — one not to be missed.” How To Use The No More Mr. Nice Guy Book I think probably the most important advice this book gives readers is that you need to put your needs first before anyone else's. The Nice Guy Syndrome represents a belief that if Nice Guys are “good,” they will be loved, get their needs met, and live a problem-free life. When this life strategy fails to produce the desired results – as it often does – Nice Guys usually just try harder, doing more of the same. Due to the sense of helplessness and resentment inevitably produces, Nice Guys are often anything but nice.”I'm going to be completely honest and say that I had a slight aversion to the title of this book. The use of the term 'Nice Guy' in common discourse is usually an irritating (if not downright dangerous) misnomer for self-righteous, one-dimensional men. These men are usually moralistic and entitled 'victims', waiting for someone to tell them that it's alright to be ineffective and destructive because they've earned it as their personal experience suggests that being accommodating is unrewarding. I came across your book just before Xmas. I am currently reading it for a third time. It is fantastic! Absolutely fantastic. Dr. Glover, your book is one of the best books I have ever read. I am a well read person (two university degrees), and your book is one of the top five books I have ever read. Why, oh why, did I not come across this a long time ago? I could have saved myself a lot of grief.” The French print translation is entitled, “ Trop Gentil Pour Être Heureux: Le Syndrome du Chic Type.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment