276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Superior Leather Garments Spectre James Bond Knitted Sleeve - Daniel Craig Bomber Black Jacket

£32.495£64.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There is little wear and tear from the coat, maybe because it’s my winter season go to.t gets very little wear time through the rest of the year. But it really is a fantastic coat. Bond greets his new host captor with a mutual decorum that hasn’t been seen to such a polite degree since Dr. No. On February 9th, Jaguar confirmed that a Jaguar C-X75 will feature in SPECTRE as a villain's car, driven by mr. hinx (played by Dave Bautista). The car was already spotted in Rome, where a chase was filmed between the Jaguar and Bond's Aston Martin DB10 (see photos on the Daily Mail and the official video blog with spectacular footage here). It looks like Daniel Craig was wearing Sanders and Sanders Chukka Boots during the action scenes filmed near Westminster. These Sanders and Sanders Chukka boot are available on Mason & Sons in several colours. In February 2015 it was officially revealed in a Jaguar Land Rover press release that a Jaguar C-X75 will feature in a spectacular car chase sequence through Rome alongside the Aston Martin DB10. According to first reports, a Fiat 500 might also be used. The Fiat 500 currently comes in many variations but it might be a classic 500 from the 1960s.

To celebrate the release of the new James Bond film, Champagne Bollinger announced that it is launching a Bollinger SPECTRE Limited Edition bottle and a very limited SPECTRE Crystal Set with Bollinger R.D. 1988 Magnum. It was also announced that in the movie SPECTRE we will see the exclusive prestige cuvée Bollinger R.D. 2002. Mr. Hinx (played by Dave Bautista) will be using a Arsenal Firearms AF2011 Dueller Prismatic. This gun has a double barrel. The weapon can be spotted in the Mr. Hinx image released by Empire magazine on February 26th, and also in the Behind The Scenes video released on the same day. The Thames River and MI6 Building are once again seen in another scene in the film. Filming on the Thames, between Vauxhall Bridge and Westminster Bridge, took place on Sunday 17 May 2015 and 24 May. More filming will take place on Westminster Bridge in June 2015, indicating that something will happen on or around this bridge in the film. Andrew Scott revealed in a GQ Interview that his character ("Denbigh, a member of Whitehall") in SPECTRE will wear Burberry. Maybe we will see him in a Burberry trench-coat, the item the brand is most famous for, but it could be another piece of clothing. Naomie Harris wore a blue outfit (not yet identified) during SPECTRE shoots on 30 May 2015 near Whitehall.

Final thoughts

A major scene in SPECTRE is filmed in Austria, specifically the towns of Sölden and Obertilliach, which might mean that Bond will once again stand on skis or use a skidoo. Daniel Craig hasn't been seen on skis yet in his Bond films. One of the locations is the ICE Q Restaurant in Sölden, a new restaurant on top of a mountain, slightly reminiscent of Piz Gloria, the famous Swiss location in On Her Majesty's Secret Service. Q (Ben Whishaw) wears a Canada Goose Como Parka in SPECTRE (see image above). Thanks to Frederic for the ID. On February 18th, Daniel Craig and Bond Girl Monica Bellucci attended a photocall at the Campidoglio in Rome where they met with Ignazio Marino, the mayor of Rome. Tom Ford “Henry Vintage Wayfarer” FT0248 acetate-framed browline sunglasses with smoke lenses and gunmetal rims The ever changing guide to clothing, gadgets, accessories, vehicles and locations spotted in early released photos and videos from SPECTRE.

What can I say about these zips, not only are they functional, but the design on the zip closure includes the JXV logo. On the sleeves, the colour of the stitching is a slightly lighter shade of blue and this contrast is really nice when compared with the navy colour of the suede. Official promotional photo of the heavily modified Range Rover Sport SVR that will be seen in SPECTRE The other reason it stands out is the colour, which I’ve already mentioned. I think of this as maybe a royal blue, rather than the dark blue/navy. But it adds a pop which I didn’t expect, which has now been toned down on later versions, much more similar to what the original looked like. The chairs at the SPECTRE meeting in the movie SPECTRE are made by British bespoke furniture company Tudor Oak, read more here. There are two special 007 limited editions. The first Limited Edition Aqua Terra was announced on February 2, 2015 and has Bond's coat of arms on the dial and seconds hand. It is likely that Bond will wear a similar Aqua Terra, without his coat of arms, but with the same anti-magnetic 15,000 Gauss functionality (meaning that it is resistant to magnetic fields greater than 1.5 tesla), which might be used somehow in the film's plot.On February 19th, filming started at Museo della Civilta Romana, with Daniel Craig and Monica Bellucci. My coat feels like it’s 100% wool, but again later versions have been updated to be cashmere/wool mix. I took a look for a care tag in coat, to see what instructions or makeup of the coat is. But there’s nothing there to tell me for sure.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment