276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Hanger Store Travel Hanging Closet, Wardrobe. Suitcase & Luggage Organiser

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Spread your garments across the three tiers, fasten with the attached straps, then place straight into your suitcase. Pro Tip: Our T rip Planning Printables Kit includes itinerary templates and everything you need to organize your trip! Many minimalist travelers recommend leaving all makeup at home when taking a trip. While I have never been a heavy makeup wearer, I still travel with makeup – but I limit it to essentials only. Marine Corps veteran who moved to a CATTLE RANCH in Australia to cope with 'depression' after losing so many 'buddies' reveals the very stark cultural differences between two countries - and the baffling SLANG words that he doesn't understand

The barren wasteland of America's uranium ghost towns: Inside the remains of mining outpost Jeffrey City, Wyoming, which was all but abandoned after the end of the nuclear arms race - left with just 24 RESIDENTS, one diner, and a school with two students The stunning drone image of San Francisco's famously twisty Lombard Street that snared a Briton a winner's medal at the prestigious British Photography Awards 2023 Simplifying my wardrobe has been a huge stress reliever for me and I love the idea of having a wardrobe for one or two years, and just replacing items individually as they get old or worn… so that I can avoid doing huge shops for no reason, and keep things simple.Where Britons want to spend their winter abroad revealed by Tripadvisor - and it's Dubai that takes the top spot, with Tenerife second and New York beating Paris Got a layover or a late-night flight? The internet is raving about these 'lifesaver' apps that find places to safely store your luggage on holiday, from hairdressers to cafes Once at your destination, it opens out easily in a matter of seconds, and can be hung on any clothes rail using the attached hooks. Next, make sure that you have the right travel apps. Google Translate, Uber (or whatever ride hailing app is popular in the country you are visiting), Booking.com and Google Maps are the basic essentials. Our Travel Hanging Closet is a brilliant accessory for organisation and space saving, whether at home or on a trip away.

It has three tiers for storing your clothes, with an additional zipped compartment, which works brilliantly for storing dirty laundry. Map reveals the cheapest and most expensive pints of beer for tourists in Europe. So how far would YOU go for a budget beverage? Take, for example, a pretty tank top like the wine-colored one shown above. It can be paired with a relaxed skirt and a blazer for a casual business event. The thrill of Brazil:Rio buzzes - but there's so much more to discover in this vast and beautiful country, including its version of St Tropez Madeira was dubbed 'God's waiting room' due to its elderly tourists... now a younger crowd is discovering the glories of 'the Hawaii of Europe'

Share this article

Instead of stiff cotton t-shirts, look for knits with a bit of Lycra, polyester, nylon, silk, or linen which will make them drape better and be more comfortable and flattering. The world's safest and most dangerous countries in 2023: The UK is the 37th most peaceful nation, with America ranked 131st - again (far behind Canada, which comes 11th) Many travelers wash clothes at night, before going to bed, to ensure they will dry. We like to take advantage of the sunshine (if possible) and wash them in the morning (but never the morning of a travel day!).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment