276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Polly Pocket Spin ‘n Surprise Compact Playset, Ice Cream Cone Shape, Playground Theme & Up & GTN15​ Hedgehog Cafe Compact, Micro Polly Doll & Friend Doll, 2 Animal Figures (1 Cat with Tail Hair)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Custom Kitchen Utensils Apron, Gift Apron Mom Grandma, Customize Kitchen Utensils Apron, Personalized Cooking Tools Apron, Rolling Pin Apron

Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Have splashy fun on the diving board; at the pineapple pool (add water, push the pineapple and water splashes up in the pool); on the strawberry merry-go-round; at the orange pool (add water and push the orange to form bubbles); and on the sliding pole. Makes a great gift for ages 4 years old and up especially those who love rides, theme parks and sweet adventure! Cone Ice Cream Shirt - Ice Cream Tshirt - Unisex Shirt - Woman Mens Gift Dessert Cute Melting Milk Cow Option Swirl Carnival Decorations Fun By providing my child’s information, I certify that I am the parent or legal guardian of the child or that I have legal authority to submit the child’s information.Pencil roll, ice cream, brush roll, pencil case, makeup brush, crochet hooks, utensil, storage, small parts, organizer Fall Hand Pie Molds Christmas Day Chocolate Silicone Mold Cookie Pie Mold, Christmas Baking Tool, DIY Baking Tools, Candy Mold, Gifts

Kids can discover these fun activities: slide out the floor wings, open the fence and dog house doors, fold down the left wing stairs, slide the X-ray up and down and rotate the water dispenser and grass area Some accessories have a Pop & Swap peg feature that can be placed in different areas of the playset for even more versatility. The elevator also spins and can take Polly™ or Lila™ doll to visit all 6 floors. Mega Mall also comes with 2 kiosks, cash register, table and 2 chairs and shopping bags! When it's time to go, Polly™ and Lila™ dolls can zip away in Polly's vehicle down the parking garage ramp! Shaped liked an ice cream cone, the Spin 'n Surprise Playground has a lid that opens and 3 levels that spin out to reveal 3 floors of fun. Also features 25 themed surprises including micro Polly and Lila dolls and Polly's dog Peaches. Dolls have 5 movable joints for pose and play action.Shaped liked a tropical smoothie drink, the Spin 'n Surprise Waterpark has a lid that opens and 3 levels that spin out to reveal 3 floors of fun. Also features 25 themed surprises (including micro Polly and Shani dolls, each with 5 movable joints for pose and play action) plus a dolphin, octopus and seahorse.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment