276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cadbury Mini Egg Pouch - Easter 2022-385g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Mondelez International - who own Cadbury - told The Sun that the price rises came as a result of increased costs. At the end of the day, it all comes down to personal preference, and mine is that Cadbury Mini Eggs really are inimitable, and are a real part of British culture at Spring time, and therefore, are the ultimate Easter treat. Morrisons’ version didn’t have a particularly strong flavour, but were very creamy, with a crunchy sugar shell, while M&S had a very different chocolate to shell ratio compared to the rest, heavier on the chocolate side. Verdict Cadbury Mini Eggs, on the other hand, come in four shades - white, yellow, pink and lilac - a lovely spring colour palette. They have a slightly powdered appearance and an iconic scent, which the supermarket alternatives sadly failed to replicate, meaning children with the noses of a bloodhound may notice a switcheroo.

We understand that consumers are faced with rising costs too, which is why we look to absorb costs wherever we can, but, in this difficult environment, we’ve had to make the decision to increase the recommended retail price of Cadbury Mini Eggs 80g. I don’t think any of the supermarket alternatives tasted near to the branded version, but that’s not to say they weren’t tasty in their own right. Aldi, as the most inexpensive of the bunch, had that ‘cheap chocolate’ flavour, which is one that many people really enjoy, but it’s not my favourite. Shoppers are more and more carefully scrutinising the prices of products that they place in their baskets, and when it comes to events like Easter, it’s important to know you’re getting the most for your money. Huevos De Pascua Rellenos & Mini | Gefüllte Und Mini-Eier | Oeufs Fourrés Et Mini De Pâques | Ovos Com Recheio E Ovos Pequenos | Γεμισμένα και μίνι αυγά | 迷你复活节巧克力蛋 | بيض الشوكوالته المحشو وبيض الشوكوالته الصغير FILLED & MINI EGGS

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment