276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Grease, School Version (Samuel French Acting Edition)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Grease British musical premiere took place in Coventry, ahead of a West End opening in 1973. To date, there have been seven Grease revivals in London: 1979, 1993, 2001, 2002, 2007, 2022, and now 2023. Who wrote Grease? Rooney, David (January 25, 2016). " 'Hamilton's' Thomas Kail Makes the Leap to TV for "Bold" Take on 'Grease: Live' ". The Hollywood Reporter . Retrieved February 3, 2016. What we're doing here is taking the spine of the film and then also having access to parts of the stage play.

SSKCA Drama Club presents Grease «". Archived from the original on March 4, 2016 . Retrieved February 23, 2016. GREASE IS THE TIME, IS THE PLACE, IS THE MOTION AND GREASE IS THE WAY WE ARE FEELIN’ WE TAKE THE PRESSURE AND WE THROW AWAY CONVENTIONALITY BELONGS TO YESTERDAY THERE IS A CHANCE THAT WE CAN MAKE IT SO FAR WE START BELIEVIN’ NOW THAT WE CAN BE WHO WE ARE GREASE IS THE WORD GREASE IS THE WORD, IS THE WORD, THAT YOU HEARD IT’S GOT GROOVE IT’S GOT MEANING League, The Broadway. "Grease – Broadway Musical – 1994 Revival | IBDB". IBDb.com . Retrieved April 7, 2021. Jan You want another cheeseburger? Roger Nah, I think I'll have a Coke. Jan You shouldn't drink so much Coke. It rots your teeth.Grease world premiere in Chicago, which ran for eight months. The original production included references to Chicago landmarks, however these were omitted in future shows. THE BURGER PALACE BOYS - A super-cool, DA-haired, hard-looking group of high school wheeler-dealers... or so they think. Danny Zuko – The leader of the Burger Palace Boys; good-looking, strong and confident, with an air of easy-going charm

Songs that are included in the Grease movie but not in the theatrical live show need to be licensed separately by APRA. At heart Uncle Pirate proves more of a Boy Scout than a buccaneer, but that won’t distress theatergoers under 12, this diverting and often funny musical’s ideal audience … Theatergoers at a recent performance particularly enjoyed a classroom duel in which Uncle Pirate bravely wields first a pointer, then a ruler and finally a book. Education, it seems, really is the way to win life’s battles” ~ The New York TimesGrease Broadway premiere. Grease opened at the Broadhurst Theatre on 7 Jun. 1972, and then moved to the Royale Theatre (now Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre) on 21 Nov. 1972. Grease closed on Broadway on 13 Apr. 1980, after 3,388 performances. At the end of the song the Teen Angel hands Frenchy a high school diploma, which she uncurls, looks at, crumples up and throws away. The Teen Angel and Choir look on. Frenchy walks away.) GREASE: SCHOOL VERSION does not include “There Are Worse Things I Could Do.” If you want to include this song in your performance, you must apply for the full version of GREASE here.

Grease (Song comes on radio. Sandy sings lead vocal with the radio voice in harmony.) Radio Voice. SHE WAS DEPRIVED OF A YOUNG GIRL'S DREAM BY THE CRUEL FORCE OF NATURE FROM THE BLUE Sandy and Radio Voice. INSTEAD OF A NIGHT FULL OF ROMANCE SUPREME ALL SHE GOT WAS A RUNNY NOSE AND ASIATIC FLU IT'S RAINING ON PROM NIGHT YOUR HAIR IS A MESS IT'S RUNNING ALL OVER YOUR TAFFETA DRESS IT'S WILTING THE QUILTING IN YOUR MAIDENFORM AND MASCARA FLOWS, RIGHT DOWN YOUR NOSE BECAUSE OF THE STORM YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A CORSAGE, OH GEE IT FELL DOWN A SEWER WITH YOUR SISTER'S I.D. (Sandy talks verse while Radio Voice continues to sing.) Huh? Yeah, sure. Why not? Roger Hey, Jan. You got a date for the dance tomorrow night? Jan Tomorrow? Let me see— (She takes out a little notebook and thumbs through it.) No, I don't. Why? Roger Eugene Florczyk – the class valedictorian; physically awkward, with weak eyes and a high-pitched voice. He’s a typical teacher’s pet – both smug and pompous, but gullible

Sam (June 18, 2023). "New Principal Cast Announced for Grease the Musical's 2024 Australian Tour". The Otaku's Study.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment