276°
Posted 20 hours ago

You Are Amazing: Uplifting Quotes to Boost Your Mood and Brighten Your Day

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you I enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together." Now that you’ve looked through our collection, which is your favorite amazing person quote? And what will you do to keep that quote where you can see it? Maybe they’ve seen you come through a difficult time and rise above the storm. Or perhaps you warm their hearts by making time for them when others chose not to. Take a look at yourself. You are a unique person created for a specific purpose. Your gifts matter. Your story matters. Your dreams matter. You matter.” – Michael Oher You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning."

You Are Amazing Quotes for 2023 - Happier Human 73 Inspirational You Are Amazing Quotes for 2023 - Happier Human

Kidadl cannot accept liability for the execution of these ideas, and parental supervision is advised at all times, as safety is paramount. Anyone using the information provided by Kidadl does so at their own risk and we can not accept liability if things go wrong. Sponsorship & Advertising Policy When Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy slip into the magical land of Narnia, befriending talking animals and battling the White Witch, they discover the bonds of family and the value of bravery. Reading is a fantastic way to broaden your mind, gain new perspectives, and immerse yourself in different worlds. One of the best-known dystopian novels, 1984 is Orwell’s nightmarish masterpiece. Its world is uniquely unsettling: the state controls every aspect of your existence, even limiting the language such that most human expression is totally excised from everyday life.Relationships 101: The 19 Non-Negotiables for a Solid Foundation in Your Love Relationship October 27, 2023 Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” – Marilyn Monroe

books of all time - Pan Macmillan Must reads: 50 best books of all time - Pan Macmillan

Kidadl provides inspiration to entertain and educate your children. We recognise that not all activities and ideas are appropriate and suitable for all children and families or in all circumstances. Our recommended activities are based on age but these are a guide. We recommend that these ideas are used as inspiration, that ideas are undertaken with appropriate adult supervision, and that each adult uses their own discretion and knowledge of their children to consider the safety and suitability.People always tell you, ‘Be humble. Be humble.’ When was the last time someone told you to be amazing? Be great! Be great! Be awesome! Be awesome!” – Kanye West If you want to be average, do what others do. If you want to be awesome, do what no one does.” – Alexander Den Heijer How Long Does a Crush Last? The Truth About Infatuation and 15 Proven Ways to Move On October 25, 2023

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment