276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Napoleon Hill's Outwitting the Devil: The Secret to Freedom and Success

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I am the creator of all forms of human misery, the instigator of discouragement and disappointment. Through the operation of the law of compensation, everyone reaps that which he sows. Plans based on unjust or immoral motives may bring temporary success, but enduring success must take into consideration the fourth dimension, time. Time is the enemy of immorality and injustice. Teach the students how to budget and use time, and above all teach the truth that time is the greatest asset available to human beings and the cheapest. Teach the student the basic motives by which all people are influenced and show how to use these motives in acquiring the necessities and the luxuries of life. Teach children what to eat, how much to eat, and what is the relationship between proper eating and sound health. Hill took the advice to heart. Eventually, he would interview some 25,000 normal people and 500 extraordinary outliers. Think and Grow Richwas a huge success, making Hill a rather famous figure himself. In 1938, one year after the book came out, he immediately set out to create his next work. Sadly, his imaginary interview with the root of all evil, Outwitting The Devil, never saw the light of day. His wife thought it too controversial for its time, which is why it wasn’t published until 72 years later, in 2011.

the power which translates one’s thoughts or desires into realities has its source in an Infinite Intelligence which knows more about plans than the one doing the praying. Undesirable habits can be broken. They must be broken before they assume the proportions of rhythm. Are you following me? The author explains that fear breeds indecision and doubt, which, in turn, can lead to stagnation and unfulfilled potential. To outwit the devil, one must learn to overcome fear and embrace positive influences and affirmations. Ever sincAlso claiming he is equivalent to God but just the negative insted of the positive… is also a lie. Hes putting himself equal to God when he knows damn well he is below God… certain truth to him being the negative and dualities have to exists for there is night there is day ect good there is evil…. i guess thats why God throws all demons satan and evil people into hell forever… because they still will exist the negative still has to exist it always will, but it will be seperated from the good as god intended right from the start…. Sharon Lechter has not only ruined the book by scrawling her unwanted opinion all over it, but I think she makes the classic mistake of over reaching on her understanding of the religious connotations of the piece. Benjamin Franklin said, 'Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that is the stuff life is made of.' Analyze temporary defeat, no matter of what nature or cause, and extract from it the seed of an equivalent advantage.

I remember the most intriguing and memorable moments being the description of the devil being made up of all negative energy, and the remarkably realistic interview. It is a sin to permit one’s mind to be dominated by negative thoughts of envy, greed, fear, hatred, intolerance, vanity, self-pity, or discouragement because these states of mind lead to the habit of drifting.

Popular books summaries

Is Positive thinking really the key to Godliness? Probably not in those terms, but having FAITH is! Just what is the object of your faith? If it’s only faith in yourself, then you have a problem. the same law which holds your earth in position and helps nature to maintain a perfect balance over the four dimensions—in which all matter and energy are contained—is the web in which I entangle and control the minds of human beings. Hill’s conversation with the devil reveals that this is a prime way for individuals to be led astray. He encourages readers to develop their critical thinking skills, question everything, and make their own informed decisions.

A drifter is one who permits himself to be influenced and controlled by circumstances outside of his own mind. Fear of poverty, criticism, ill health, loss of love, old age, and death. These dreadful emotions are what the Devil uses to keep us prisoners while we’re alive.Time can be our biggest friend or our biggest foe. We have the choice to use time wisely and grow, or we can squander time and stagnate. What we do with the time we're given is crucial, and the devil often tempts us into drifting and becoming aimless. This is a comprehensive book summary of the book Outwitting the Devil by Napoleon Hill. Covering the key ideas and proposing practical ways for achieving what’s mentioned in the text. Written by book fanatic and online librarian Ivaylo Durmonski. Unless we outwit the devil, that is. Lesson 3: There are seven principles which help us gain mental, spiritual, and physical freedom. Most importantly Jesus loves us all, he truely is the way the truth and the life..in him alone u can do all things, when you get to busy and put him on the shelf, this drifting can slowly start and how slowly it starts. So slow you don’t see it until, if fortunate enough you come out the other side and can see. Devil hates people that think,, thats true,, that is why alot of things today make people dumb down, comfrom and accept what everyone else excepts, we control each other and put fear into each other not to speak out and think but rather to just go along with what everyone else in society expects…. this is a trap… question and think and ask god for the wisdom to know….

I have schizophrenia, and that’s really the only tool the devil uses against me. I could go on and on about the EXTREMELY stupid stuff he says to me, but I am so persuaded in Christ’s righteousness in me that even though schizophrenia (which I do relate my own self image to sometimes) is considered unclean, I feel I have nothing to hide because of it.

You may be surprised to know that love is one of my most effective baits. With it I lead into the habit of drifting those whom I could attract with nothing else.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment