276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Marks and Spencer White Shrug Bolero Tie Front Jacket Elegant Fishtail Sleeve

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Cw08 Shrug Lovely shrug bought the silver one to go over my dress for a wedding just finished my outfit off lovely quality looks nicer in the flesh than in the picture ! It is a boxy shape at the shoulders which is really the only thing wrong as it stands proud instead of draping. The icing on the (wedding) cake is the accessories, ike our petite-yet-practical cross-body and clutch bags, with space for your phone, lippy and the all-essential tissues. Each dress is thoughtfully created to complement the celebratory atmosphere of weddings, ensuring mothers look and feel their best. Our lightweight cotton knits and super-soft options featuring cute frills and patterns are perfect for tiny tots.

janwignall74 versitile bolero I found this Bolero very versatile as you can wear it dressed up or dressed down. It was also the only shrug I could find that was suitable for an evening dress as other shrugs I have looked at are generally in a jersey fabric. You’ll find elegant floor-sweeping maxi dresses adorned with twinkling sequins, alongside metallic wide-leg trousers to pair with lacy blouses. Sadydew Expensive Bit costly for what it is, quite flimsy ,more grey than silver and I can't see it adding warmth !Embrace sophistication with our navy mother of the bride dress, a graceful choice that exudes classic charm. We have a selection of flattering dresses with different lengths and necklines to suit the occasion, plus sleek jumpsuits for a contemporary vibe.

It also has a pretty cut out detail on the sleeves adding a great finishing touch, Wear with jeans and ankle boots for the perfect casual look. To add a luxurious touch to your outfit, choose a smooth merino wool cable-knit or a long cardigan crafted from sumptuous cashmere.For a casual daytime look wear with jeans or trousers or wear under a gilet for an extra layer on cooler days. Indulge in the pleasure of choosing from our elegant mother of the bride dresses, meticulously designed to enhance the beauty of every mother stepping into this cherished role. Browse essentials including our stunning bridal lingerie, crafted from lace and silky fabrics, as well as sleek shapewear and ladder-resistant hosiery to help the bride feel fabulous as she walks down the aisle. Christi Love delicate little bolero Its a lovely fine knit, and the chiffon makes it dressy enough for evening. Choose from playful patterns and vibrant colours or pick tops with embroidered details to add flair to any outfit.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment