276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KETO-MOJO GKI Bluetooth Glucose & Ketone Testing Kit (mmol/L) + Free APP for Ketosis & Diabetes Management. 20 Blood Test Strips (10 Each), Meter, 20 Lancets, Lancing Device, and Control Solutions

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After an average is taken, and the meter falls within the test range (albeit right at the top end), Keto-Mojo will only offer you a gift card against future purchases; they will not send you any replacement strips or offer a partial refund. Super-sip patented technology eliminates under-fill issues which can lead to inconsistent or inaccurate results. However, I wanted to minimize the chance that my ketone levels would change rapidly in the minutes between the blood draw at Quest and the subsequent ketone strip tests.

Within 5 minutes, I took a ketone reading from blood obtained from a single finger prick on each of the four meters. Subscribing and leaving a rating and review are important factors in helping the Reshape Your Health Podcast and the YouTube Channel reach more people. If you're eating a lot of foods that are high in refined and processed starches and sugars those would be the first place to optimize. With a blood ketone meter, you can test for blood levels of beta hydroxybutyrate, a ketone that your body produces when in ketosis. O ur strips utilize the most advanced technology in the industry for the highest degree of accuracy and precision.Sten Ekberg is authorized to sell supplements, but is not a partner, franchisor, joint venturer, agent, or employee of any of the vendors on this site, except Euvexia.

You can purchase, at additional cost, a strip port cable and software for downloading the meter readings to your computer.The information provided by Keto-Mojo is informational only and is not intended to provide or be a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The ketone strips for the CareTouch and Keto-Mojo meters are visually identical, and were my favorite strip—a little wider and sturdier—which makes them easier to insert into the meter.

It's an essential tool for anyone following a keto or ketogenic diet for weight loss, diabetes, general health benefits, or therapeutic purposes.ABOUT THE STRIPS• Strips must be used by the BB date printed on the pack as the meter can detect if they are out of date.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment