276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Krups BeerTender VB700800 Draught Beer Pump and Barrel 5 L Black Beer tap Black

£167.5£335.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Two litre kegs can be kept inside the appliance for 15 days after opening, 4 and 5 litre kegs can be kept for 1 month. Something about the taste of cold draft beer takes me back to old school keggers or those all you can drink draft beer happy hours. While most users can expect consistent performance from the device, problems may occur from time to time.

The design of the machine beertender combines aesthetic and functional: the stylish allow you to tilt the 45 ° at first, then sit up little by little to achieve the right level of mousse. Beer is not a product that fares well when exposed to below 0 degrees and its quality would also deteriorate. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). No, only the model B95 offers three temperature settings of 2, 4 or 6°C My product makes noise while cooling a keg; is that normal? Cooling off the beer to a temperature of 2 °C inside your appliance takes around 10 hours if the keg and the appliance are at room temperature (22 °C).or in the refrigerator (between 8 and 12 hours, depending on the cooling capacity of the refrigerator and keg size). Technical support I hear a short noise when I close the door or whenever I draw a beer - is this normal? If the keg was inserted before the power was turned on, open the cover and lift up the keg for a few seconds before replacing.

The BeerTender beer machine system cools kegs to the ideal temperature of 4 ° C, while maintaining beer quality for 30 days after the keg has been put into service. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. The number of servings depends on the size of the keg and the size of the glass, which varies from country to country. In regards XXXXX XXXXX same dual keg, I am having problems with only one of the beers and the speed at which it is coming out. the rep said that this being a brand new product for Krups they were experiencing issues in servicing of the unit.the heineken kegs come with a tap/spout assembly that snaps onto the valve on the top of the keg, that is intended to be placed in a refrigerator for cooling. The disclosure and labeling requirements only apply when a listed chemical is intentionally included in the handle of the product or in any product surface that comes into contact with food, foodstuffs, or beverages.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment