276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ninja Foodi Cookbook For Beginners (UK Edition): A Simple Step-By-Step Guide for Easy Fish & Chips, Tikka Masala, and Other Take-Away Favourites (With British Measurements)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Ninja Foodi from Shark Ninja is an incredibly versatile device and the cooking possibilities are endless. GO BEYOND GRILLING: Get to know the Ninja Foodi Grill's other cooking functions, including baking, roasting, dehydrating, and air frying. A godsend to a Ninja novice It has given me the confidence to experiment with my own creations also. With step-by-step instructions, the cookbook ensures that even culinary novices can achieve culinary mastery.

Since the device is so versatile BUT is just one device, recipes are split between main courses, main course components, side dishes, soups and desserts, meaning that access to a kitchen is required for many of the recipes. It’s never been easier to cook delicious feasts that the whole family will love, with a little help from Ninja. Many recipe books already exist for this device but none of them seem to cater for the British, Irish, Australian or European markets… until now that is. Gone are the cups, degrees Fahrenheit and ounce measurements and embraced are the gram, degrees Celsius and the litre. Ready for a lot of one pot meals where you can cook meat and vegetables or side dishes at the same time?KENZIE SWANHART is a home cook turned food blogger and cookbook author with more than 250,000 copies of her books in print. I do have a Ninja Foodi Grill but don’t use it nearly as often as my “regular” one because it can’t pressure cook.

Stick with the timing and amounts of liquid listed in a recipe though, especially at first until you get the hang of those ratios.This cookbook offers recipes for more than just grilling--find out just how easy it can be to sear, air fry, or bake your way to perfection with its 75 easy recipes.

I bought this because i read a review on it being for the UK market, i was struggling to find one, i was very pleased when it arrived. the recipes are nicely written, easy to understand, with clear colour photographs of finished dishes. I wish this book had been available when I bought my Ninja, it would have answered a lot of my questions - I think Ninja should provide this book along with the product!

When I need you to boil a kettle, I will tell you five minutes before you need boiling water in the recipe.

Loving your new machine but wish you had a free Ninja Foodi cookbook to pair with the one in the box? I seriously air fry everything now and every item I make comes out as crispy as at any restaurant around here.Read more about the condition New: A new, unread, unused book in perfect condition with no missing or damaged pages. You can save this in your drawer and refer back to it often, or only choose one page to grab if there is just something specific you want to keep.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment