276°
Posted 20 hours ago

24 x 412g Cans of Chappie Original (bulk postage combo saving deal)

£17.5£35.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Vitamin A 7805 IU, Vitamin D3 161 IU, Calcium iodate anhydrous 1.2 mg, Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 8.6 mg, Iron (II) sulphate monohydrate 32.15 mg, Zinc sulphate monohydrate: 60.5 mg Chappie Complete Wet Dog Food is a 100% complete and balanced dog food developed with vets. As well as containing no artificial colours, flavours, added sugar, eggs, dairy, red meat or soya, Chappie dog food tins contain all of the essential nutrients that your dog requires in a dog food to keep them in top condition every single day.

Vitality - Our dog food loaf recipes contains everything your dog needs to keep them full of vitality.Description Chappie Original Wet Adult Dog Food 12 x 412g Tins Available For Local Delivery Only & In Store Allow a transition phase, adjust amounts and divide it into meals according to your pet's needs. Freshwater should always be available. Serve food at room temperature, surplus food can be chilled for up to 2 days. While the 'mixing bowl' composition is useful for knowing what went into the food, it doesn't always reflect what your dog is actually eating. This is because the processes that turn the ingredients into the finished pet food can significantly alter the relative weights of the ingredients. Protein 6%, Fat content 3.8%, Inorganic matter 1.6%, Crude fibres 0.8, Moisture 71%, Calcium 0.39%, Phosphorus 0.27%

Wet dog food developed with our nutritionists and veterinarians of the WALTHAM Petcare Science Institute. This is a complete food meaning that it contains all of the essential nutrients and vitamins that your dog requires. There is no need to feed any supplementary food, you can feed alongside a mixer to give your dog a mix of textures and supplement any additional specific requirements your dog may need.

Highest Rated in Dog Food

Healthy coat & skin - Every Chappie wet dog food can contains essential fatty acids to help support skin & coat health. Chappie Original Complete Wet Dog Food is a 100% complete and balanced dog food developed with our vets. Chappie dog food tins contain all of the essential nutrients that your dog requires to keep them in top condition every single day. Chappie dog food is one of the oldest brands of pet food on the market in UK. Our tried and tested recipe has stood the test of time, containing all the essential nutrients that your dog requires in our trusted recipe.

It is also rich in whitefish providing an excellent and healthy source of protein while still being low in fat and providing the essential acids needed to maintain an adult dogs coat and skin. Key Benefits For reasons of hygiene and safety, personal grooming products, cosmetics or items of intimate clothing cannot be returned.Healthy bones - Chappie tinned dog food contains calcium and phosphorus to help support healthy bones. We have been feeding our two Retrievers on Chappie for years. They both have sensitive stomachs and eat for England! Chappie fits the bill perfectly, it is low calorie and kind on stomachs. They both have wonderful coats and enjoy their dinner. We generally moisten the food with a little water or semi milk. The food pieces also make a perfect reward treat for out on a walk. I would strongly recommend this dog food as not only is it a good all round food but it is very competatively priced. We have been feeding our two Retrievers on Chappie for years. They both have sensitive stomachs and eat for England! Chappie fits the bill perfectly, it is low calorie and kind on stomachs. They both have wonderful coats and enjoy their dinner. We generally moisten the food with a little water or semi milk. The food pieces also make a perfect reward treat for out on a walk. I would strongly recommend this dog food as not only is it a good all round food but it is very competatively priced. There is so much misinformation about dietary requirements both for humans and dogs! Pancreatitis is an inflammatory condition and this is nearly always down to poor diet. In humans, alcohol is a major contributory factor but I would not expect alcohol to play a part in a dog's diet.The real culprit is carbohydrate but you will not see that from nutritionists because all of their courses and information are funded by big Pharma and the food giants. This is not a dig at them as they are only offering honest advice based on what they have been taught. If you want to help yourself and your dog then ditch carbohydrate as much as possible, especially cereal grains! White rice is a safe starch so you can add that without too many issues.The major difference between canine and human metabolism is that canines can tolerate higher protein levels as they have the enzymes to break it down. Humans struggle with high protein because it is toxic above a certain level. We need to have fat with our protein, just Google "Rabbit Starvation" to learn more.ALL carbohydrate based diets are pro inflammatory and whilst this may not show initially, after a period of time they catch up with both dogs and humans. Fat and protein based diets are anti inflammatory and suit us much better.Forget the saturated fat/Cholesterol/Heart disease myth, it is also Big Pharma and Food trying to determine what we eat. There is ZERO true scientific evidence linking fat and cholesterol to heart issues or weight issues, only doctored evidence from unscrupulous Pharmaceutical companies who have a multi billion pound incentive called Statins. Also bear in mind that dogs produce their own Vitamin C so they have less coronary inflammation than us humans.I notice the post from Aaron Keats was 8 months so perhaps it is too late for his poor dog; I hope he's okay. For other dog owners, stay away from derivatives and cereals. My dog loves Aatu, I highly recommend it but there are others with Millie's Wolfheart being one. It can take a couple of weeks to phase in the new food because the metabolism has to switch onto it but in the long run you will have a happy and healthy dog.Before someone says "why should we believe you?" Well think about it, why would I feed my dogs and myself this way if it was false? I have studied nutrition is humans and canines but I refused to accept the dogma and looked outside the box! A few Google searches will offer proof.

Carb-rich ingredients: includes all ingredients derived from grains, pseudo-grains, potatoes and other starchy root vegetables, sweet potato and legumes (except whole peas which are categorised under fruit and veg) except for isolated protein and extracted oils. Also includes fibre supplements.Chappie Adult Original Wet Dog Food is a complete food, meaning that it contains all of the essential nutrients and vitamins that your dog requires. There is no need to feed any supplementary food, but depending on your dogs dietary preferences and oral health, you can feed alongside a kibble mixer. For this reason we've calculated the approximate 'as fed' percentages for the main ingredient categories in the finished product. Chappie original wet dog food is a complete and balanced dog food developed with nutritionists and veterinarian. The formulation provides a low-calorie diet, enriched with vitamins and essential proteins and fats. It contains no artificial colours, flavours, added sugar, eggs, dairy, red meat or soya to keep it healthy, reduce irritations and lets the natural benefits shine through. Wet dog food developed with our nutritionists and veterinarians of the Waltham Petcare Science Institute. Brand Marketing

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment