276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Merrell Men's Catalyst Suede Sneaker

£54.34£108.68Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Made with a suede and upper, the Men’s Catalyst Suede Shoes are stylish shoes perfect for roaming the city in.

If the boots are soaking up moisture this can affect the internal working of the leather, which when dry causes the boots to stiffen and then leather will eventually crack. Please do not use the `Remember me` option if using a computer with public access or that is used by more than one person. e animal hair's, odors from smoke or fragrances, or any sign that goods have been used other than inspecting indoors. This shoe offers great traction and durability for people who love exploring the outdoors, and the hardwearing suede outer with strong lace system makes the shoe well suited to hiking and trekking.They allow us to adapt the presentation of our site, using in particular the A/B testing solution Dynamic Yield. The upper is made with leather and suede so it is highly resistant to wear, and the breathable mesh lining controls the moisture in the foot, even on the most intense day. I accept the terms and conditions, and conditions of use, I have read the privacy policy and I confirm that I am over 16 years old. Protected by a rubber outsole and a rubber toe cap, this shoe offers great traction and durability for outdoor adventures.

In the interior, they include a Kinetic Fit BASE insole that offers flexibility and a comfortable fit.The other option is as your boots are unlaced push your foot right to the font, If you can get a finger down the back this is a good indication they are the correct length. Merrell sticky rubber outsole tunes each outsole with durable traction that grips when and where you need it. You can access, rectify and delete your data, as well as exercise other rights by consulting the additional and detailed information on data protection in our Privacy Policy. The main thing to remember is they should be comfortable so that your foot is held in a good secure position so there is little movement but not so much that they are pinching or uncomfortable.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment