276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Canon 4624A014 18 x 50 Image Stabilising All Weather Binoculars - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Canon is the worlds first maker to use an active optical image stabilizer for IS series. Because two Vari-Angle Prisms are controlled by a microprocessor, hand shake is eliminated. As a result, even with over 10x magnification, a tripod is not needed. And they can even be used while viewing from a moving car or train! In addition to the light weight, there is no eye strain to make you tired, so it is possible to use these binoculars for a long time.

Spot your subject easily and experience a beautiful 60.3° apparent wide field of view with clear, flat, low distortion from edge to edge thanks to the porro II prism optics and doublet field flattener element.Eye Relief: The scope offers generous eye relief, ensuring comfort and safety during high-recoil shots, while enabling rapid target acquisition. Please complete the form below for a quote - Please be as accurate as possible to help us give an accurate quote.

They are my shopping pair of bins, I take them with me on my walk to the local minimart, afraid as I am that I miss something flying by.... Another minor issue I have to mention in the 18x50's is that the little door of the battery compartment can only be opened and closed with a coin in a slot, and a 90 * turn. The 18x50 IS's can be a good alternative for a spotting scope + tripod, and that's indeed why I bought them in the first place, to be free of the nuisance of carrying that lot; though they do a very good job the 18x50's have limitations. A decent scope on a good tripod will no doubt show more detail, most certainly so with a zoom eyepiece. perform. The moment you start scanning the IS seems to go bonkers, the image gets all woozy and nauseating! I guess my tripod is too steady for Almost everybody who has ever used binoculars at sporting events or concerts has experienced how much the images shake, and you feel that the binoculars are useless. The main complaint of users has been image shake. The higher the magnification, the larger the image shake. In general, any binoculars with over 10x magnification should not be used for a long time. The best solution in the past was to use a tripod. However, tripods are bulky and can't be used everywhere. Even if you need a pair of binoculars of over 10x magnification for bird watching, the most you would want to use since you walk around a lot would be something of 7x or 8x magnification.

International delivery

Time will tell how the big 18x50's feel after a day out in the field, but I'm looking forward to use them a lot. They are just great. Tube Diameter: Featuring a 34mm tube diameter, this scope provides enhanced adjustment range and compatibility with a wide range of mounting solutions. Looking to upgrade your equipment? Get competitive prices on major brands with our part-exchange service.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment