276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ignite: A Grumpy Single Dad Romance (Cloverleigh Farms Next Generation Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

He's also apprently different and has "bad manners" because he thinks he's super freaky and savage in bed (he's not) because he's old and knows better than the "little girl" (yep).

Winnie is a 22 year old, hopeless romantic who gives her heart to easy because she believes in ‘happy ever afters’, however she has sworn off men at least lung enough to win a bet with her best friend. that’s fine and all, but the reasoning for this logic I always find either unsatisfying or nonexistent. Dex and Winnie have stolen my heart, ripped it out, broken it into tiny pieces and sewn it back together again over a 98 minute period.I carried Luna back into the apartment as she howled in pain, Hallie following close behind, the lost penny momentarily forgotten in light of the bloody knee. And the story unfolds with such ease- Dex melts my heart, and Winnie’s love and optimism is so endearing. Was it enough to make up for the fact that they’d have to go back and forth between two places for the rest of their childhood? The dresser they’d used at my apartment was already empty, and each of them had a suitcase packed and ready to go.

Grumpy/sunshine tropes aren’t really something I usually read but I decided to give it a chance, and I was actually surprised with how much I enjoyed this book.

The sunshiney, goofy, light hearted young Winnie contrasts so beautifully with the grumpy, firefighter and single dad Dex. Though she tries to avoid it, Winnie’s vow to stay out of love is constantly tempted the more time she spends with Dex and his little girls.

Her books always manage to make me laugh, swoon, melt, facepalm, but especially FEEL THE STEAMINESS, and I can never get enough.But I was here, I was trying my best, and I always put my children first—which was more than my father had done. I loved the relationship between both Dex and Winnie and the way she wasn’t afraid to tell him how she really felt.

Even gorgeous, grumpy guys who have their hands full raising two adorable little girls and claim they don’t believe in love. I don’t know what else I should add, because apart from the already mentioned issues - this was an overall great little story. The relationship between Winnie and Dex was comfortable yet complicated, keeping me fully interested even with a promised happy ending. It sounded too good to be true (because it was); dilf firefighter love interest that has 2 daughters and just moved in next door, friends with benefits arrangement, and good good steam. Will they keep things casual, fun and uncomplicated, or will she be the one to finally make him believe in happily ever afters?

Then I lugged the mattresses aside and grabbed a screwdriver, removing the headboards from the frames. Despite the fact that all of the characters from Irresistible were old now, it was still really nice to catch up with them all. I couldn’t see their feet, but I knew Luna’s were bare and Hallie had socks on because she hated being barefoot, even in summer. Does no one have compassion for this woman who is exasperated trying her best to keep her daughter safe and healthy when her co-parent won't even inform her of medical issues?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment