276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Disney Toy Story 4 Kids Toddler Bed with Storage Drawers by Hello Home, 143cm (L) x 77cm (W) x 63cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

End drawer storage: a spacious drawer that is situated at the end of the bed, and is great for storing books and more! You guys know I am a huge fan of Toy Storage, I love everything to have a place and to be organised.

We also used another two of these cloud hooks on the back of his door to hang his Toy Story back pack and dressing gown. Toddler (70 x 140 cm): Our toddler theme beds are suitable for ages 2-4 and come with a range of theme designs to choose from. On top of the Kallax unit we have a set of the Giant Lego storage blocks from A Place for Everything.In the end we bought the Freddie Cabin bed from Argos, and then the Toy Story cube boxes to go underneath to make it more exciting! One of my favourite features in his room, and what I think sets it off the most, is the large Toy Story wall plaque.

Single (3' x 6'3"): A great option for children, our single theme kids beds will fit in any bedroom and come in lots of designs. One side of the underbed storage was supposed to be a shelf, but we just didn’t fit this when putting it together so we could use all 4 of the storage boxes. His Toy box/seat is from Dreambox Toyboxes – but we gave it a little makeover by using some left over fabric from his curtains to cover the seat!We wanted to try and keep the redecorating quite low budget, as who knows he may decide her prefers Monsters inc. I am not a fan of beds without a headboard so we picked up a white wooden headboard from Facebook marketplace and just attached it to the frame!

European single (3' x 6'6"): A single theme bed but with a little more space, this size allows children to stretch out. I also wanted a bed with storage underneath, because you can never have enough storage when you have kids! Children will love going to sleep if their bedroom is kitted out with a trendy tractor bed or cool car bed. Incorporate a theme bed into your little one’s room and you’ll effortlessly create a magical bedroom they’ll look forward to going up to at the end of the evening. The Toy Story alien storage tub is from Dunelm, it looks really cute and goes with the bedroom theme, but unfortunately isn’t big enough to hold everything.

If your little one wants to be in a treehouse or pretend to be a racing driver, you’ll help their dreams come true by introducing a theme bed into their bedroom. The name blocks are ones I bought for his nursery before he was born, I just repainted them in bright colours using acrylic paint! I felt like the wall still looked a little bare, so had the idea to put Zac’s Woody costume and hat on there too!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment