276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Strict Leather Padded Leather Locking Posture Collar

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Even though all of our items are made to meet very high quality and safety standards, the use of any purchased items is at your own risk. These collars are a common treatment option for neck injuries, neck surgeries, and some instances of neck pain. Read on to learn more about the benefits of a cervical collar as well as the potential side effects, especially if it’s worn long-term.

If you’ve been in a car accident or sustained some other kind of injury, like a fall, a cervical collar may protect your neck and prevent further injury. If you need to wear a cervical collar, your healthcare provider will likely give you specific instructions about what you should and shouldn’t do while wearing it. you most know now where the collar is from , and how amazed by я e d (Moni Schulze) work I am =) yeah i shall say completely addict. Collars, gags, cuffs and unique bondage accessories made of fine, natural leather, steel and other materials makes TIEDSTYLE the perfect address for your inspiration. The purpose of a cervical collar is to support your neck and spinal cord, and to limit the movement of your neck and head.The quality is much better than expected, the leather is soft and it is beautifully made, we are both delighted with it. The collar itself is made of first grade English Bridle Butt, luxury padding, covered in first grade English Nappa Lambskin, handmade in house by our very own Leather worker. I was forget how nice was the skin from my Ugly Dorothy , but for that portrait i wanted that light tone and soft freckle touch. If you require a size outside of these measurements please contact us and we will do our best to help. If the collar isn’t tight enough, it can cause your skin to rub, which could lead to pressure sores and irritation.

If you're hoping to use neck exercises to relieve your pain, it's important to determine the severity of your pain first. Keep your back straight, shoulders back, head straight with your ears positioned over your shoulders. The posture that this collar creates, is a headspace changer, chin firmly up and eyes firmly lowered!You can bathe as you normally would, but it’s important to keep the cervical collar dry and out of the water. If you do take a shower, you may find using a handheld shower nozzle will help to minimize neck bending and movement. Cervical collars, also known as neck braces or C collars, are used to support your spinal cord and head.

Which one you need will depend on your type of neck injury or the underlying cause of your neck pain. In recent years, many medical professionals have discouraged the use of cervical collars for people dealing with a traumatic injury.A cervical collar helps to prevent injury after surgery by limiting rotation, as well as side-to-side and back and forth movements. Hand punched rivets for that extra security, heavy duty welded D Rings and of course the Signature Enfettered Script finish these to the highest quality. You can wash most soft collars in a sink with warm water and gentle soap, and then lay the collar out to dry. Leave your collar on at all times, except when cleaning it or as directed by your healthcare provider.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment