276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AQUARIUS AQ125HR Touch Screen Fitness Activity Tracker Sports HRM Watch Blue

£69.995£139.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. This dream inspired some of the Maison’s creations, which capture the dance of the planets, draw the constellations and collect the stars to live with them day after day.

There is a watch dedicated to each of the astrological signs and symbols on the straps bring to life deeper aspects of each one. Dedicated activity mode to monitor performance for exercises including running, cycling, hiking, climbing, skipping, walking and yoga. I love it and it works really well, setting it up initially was a little bit tricky as it wouldn't charge in my computer so i had to purchase a plug.

Hyper accurate sensors mean you can rely on the figures that your band reports directly to the Veryfit app on your smartphone; . I lost this particular tracker after a few days, I am not sure whether something broke or I did not fasten it correctly to my arm. The Aquarius AQ115 Fitness Tracker features a multi-functional Health Assistant which can display steps taken, distance travelled, and calories burnt and provide a map of your route via connected GPS, etc. It’s even IP68 rated for complete waterproofing, meaning you don’t even need to worry about damaging your watch when things get slippery out there.

It can also tell you how long and how well you sleep; and remind you to do exercise, when you sit too long. The Aquarius AQ125HR Fitness Tracker provides 24-hour continuous monitoring and analyses your heart rate giving you a better understanding of your health and fitness levels. Brian dives back into the Novo case, a desperate Sam strikes a deal with Ken, and a film crew captures a little too much action at Charlie's compound.Aventurine with its midnight blue hue shimmering with glittering speckles is a perfect backdrop for the 12 different zodiac constellations that you get to choose from.

It was very simple to bind with my iPhone and to usethe software, which of course is also available for Android phones. Be transported every time you tell the time from your KEF Elements watch as it offers you a crisp view of the night sky through a telescope with the stars aligned in your selected zodiac constellation. The strap is a proper watch strap so is comfortable to wear and the app is simple and easy to use – although most of the important information can be accessed right on the touchscreen of the watch. Hyper accurate sensors mean you can rely on the figures that your band reports directly to the Veryfit app on your smartphone;. See summaries of your stats in the our app and track how working out can impact your resting heart rate.Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy. An invitation to live life to the rhythm of the cosmos, the twelve women's Lady Arpels Zodiaque Lumineux models recreate the twinkling of the stars through an exclusive on-demand light-up model.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment