276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Difuzed Pokémon - Eevee AOP Mini Backpack

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Supporting your favourite franchises has never been easier with these iconic, and instantly recognisable designs. This backpack sports a woven label, a small front pocket, and a roomy main compartment with a laptop sleeve. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Books, media, tickets, Rammstein, Die Ärzte, Die Toten Hosen, Feine Sahne Fischfilet, Broilers, New Balance, Böhse Onkelz, Funko Pop! I bought to take my Eevee's to work with me ☺️ my only “grievance” is that there’s nothing covering the mouthpiece of the water bottle, which is quite triggering for me as a germaphobe.

Alternatively you can choose not to agree to the use of cookies – in this case we will only use the essential cookies.All you need to apply is to have a debit or credit card, to be over 18 years of age, and to be a UK resident. Featuring a 3D-eared Eevee design, this brown and pink backpack (36x26x12cm) holds books, stationery, and more, including a side mesh pocket for the water bottle included.

They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests. Please re-visit this Cookie Notice regularly to stay informed about our use of cookies and related technologies. They mention that it's pretty, made of good sturdy material, and is more spacious than they thought.We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. This guarantee does not confer any other rights other than those expressly set out in above and does not cover any claims for consequential loss or damage. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings however, as described below under the heading " How can I control cookies?

If you love 'Pokemon' then you'll want this awesome officially licensed backpack which has a 'Eevee' motif. Featuring your child's favourite Pokemon character, Eevee, with 3D ears and the classic Pokeball and logo, this brown and pink backpack is the perfect accessory for any young Pokemon fan. To refuse these cookies, please follow the instructions below under the heading "How can I control cookies?

We're a family-run business, here to satisfy your superfan cravings, make gift-giving a breeze and clothe your mini-mes top to toe in their favourite character brands.

We will use anonymous information about the ad you saw and how you engaged with it to measure and improve our advertising campaigns in the future. Whether they're headed to school or on a family adventure, this backpack set is sure to make their day more fun and exciting. Measuring at 36x26x12cm, this backpack is the perfect size for carrying all of their school essentials, from textbooks to stationery, and even a water bottle in the convenient side mesh pocket. NOVELTY POKEMON EEVEE 4 PIECE SCHOOL BACKPACK SET FOR KIDS - The brown and pink set includes a rucksack, lunch bag, pencil case and water bottle featuring the loved animated character from the popular Pokemon games, series and movies.We know how much all you beautiful people love to show off your awesome new stuff on Instagram, so why not be immortalised right here? Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Plus, with a spacious front pocket, they'll have plenty of room for snacks and other on-the-go necessities.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment