276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JOYO JF-10 Dynamic Compressor Guitar Effect Pedal

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So I'll try to clarify a little thing, but I write as if the reader already knows how to work and what its effect on compressor. SUSTAIN: Controls the time the sound takes to be compressed. I think I understand that it is the "Release". And be careful not fun to be rotated 360 ° because sometimes it is possible! (And yes! Needless possible but some pedals, faulty fabric 'I do not know ...). Since a compressor raises the weak notes and lowers excessive notes, I find it useful for a wah live use. According wah wah, lower notes sometimes found as well in the mix with the notes ultra sharp. With this compressor after the wah wah, everything is equalized and every nuance is well respected. LEVEL: Acts as a volume knob, so you can boost or lower the volume on the contrary (as giving more SUSTAIN sometimes the volume increases so it can be used to compensate).

Already it is not very noisy, in clean, at least it never blows, blows it into overdrive when the volume increases (and therefore increases the breath of your initial overdrive, so it does not really add breath) . Then it is possible to have an effect of extreme compression as very subtle, I prefer rather marked settings while remaining subtle to let the dynamic expression. With this pedal is possible. I strongly advice you, if you plan to watch video, you run any of the following description of the video located below it or I sketched the plane of the video. So you will not look as / part (s) that interest you and will avoid all the crap. And I found myself it could really help. I intended to sell it, but given its usefulness I think keep it for my records. On that side, RAS, tutto bene, it may not be very robust, but that only time will tell. Otherwise, the painting is beautiful etc ... Good product of this point of view.In short, he does his job eventually, it is rather transparent, not bulkier than the other, but definitely very useful if you know what is expected of them and if you know how to use a minimum (I m ''m leaning on not more than 1 hour or 2 so for about 15 minutes, that should do

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment