276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cave Club Rockelle Doll and Tyrasaurus Dinosaur Pal Playset with Accessories, Gift for 4 Year Olds and up

£0.77£1.54Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The headband is yellow and looks like a bandana tied around a bone. Of course, it comes secured to Emberly’s head with those dastardly plastic ties😒. While they can’t compete with Made-To-Move Barbies or Ever After High, Cave Club dolls are fairly flexible. Ferrell (an obvious wordplay on “feral”) is lavender with dark purple stripes. He has emerald green eyes, a cute pink nose, and a couple of tiny fangs poking out of his mouth. On top of his head is a bit of pink fuzz (albeit plastic fuzz). With a 2-seater saddle, Tyrasaurus™ dino can carry kids' favorite Cave Club™ dolls (sold separately) or stomp into solo adventure.

I get that colorful dolls are all the rage right now, but I think Mattel could’ve incorporated the “march to your own beat” message without the bizarre updos. The skirt has two layers. The bottom layer is polka-dotted while the top is yellow with pink stripes.Clearly, I’m of the opinion that dino pets are A-okay! Well, most of them—we may need to keep an eye on that raptor. The box is brightly colored. It has a curvy, plastic front with the name of the doll written in the top corner. I’ve heard a few remarks about how inaccurate Cave Club is, and it’s not the unrealistic color scheme or out-of-time props (like stone tablets and boomboxes) they’re criticizing. No, it’s that Mattel included baby dinosaurs in the line-up, and dinosaurs lived millions of years before humans ever walked the earth, right?

What’s the symbol? It’s hard to tell, but I’m guessing it’s a flame (or something along those lines).

Discover the world of Cave Club™, a land of exploration, adventure and even dinosaurs -- like Tyrasaurus™ the T-Rex! Now that we’ve thoroughly examined Emberly and her accessories (we’ll get to articulation in just a sec😉), let’s bring out Roaralai! Meet Roaralai:

I won’t go into it today, but I’ll update everyone with a post showing off their new, softer, style as soon as they’re done. Now it’s your turn! Actually, I appreciate doll combs and brushes very much (especially since I’m always losing mine). So, while I may joke about them, I can’t deny that these little tools never go to waste.

Creationists are Christians who study dinosaurs and believe that man and dinosaurs once lived side by side. Unfortunately, mainstream scientists dismiss their ideas, insisting that carbon dating is accurate and saying religion clouds a Creationist’s judgment. This, my friends, is not true. Transport imaginations to the dawn of time with Cave Club™ dolls and toys! Kids aged 4 years and up can collect them all to complete the club. Of the Cave Club crew, Emberly’s skin tone is the lightest. It’s very close to the Purple Top Made-To-Move Barbie–maybe a shade or two darker. Well, that answers that! Cave Club can wear some Ever After High dresses, but Ever After High dolls are too big for Cave Club’s tiny garments.

Since Maddie is one of the shorter characters, I figured she was perfect for this test (she was also the most willing😉). That’s okay, though, because this material is a non-fraying polyester, so there’s no need to worry about the fabric unraveling.Wow! Emberly and Roaralai are a lot smaller than our Ever After High girls! They’re about 8-inches tall, whereas Apple, Lizzie, and Cerise stand between 10 to 11-inches tall. WhenI first saw Cave Club, I was underwhelmed. Don’t get me wrong—I adore cute dolls with exaggerated features. Some of the greatest dolls to ever hit shelves (like Ever After High) fall into this category! Nowadays, it seems like every new doll is an avant-garde “kid” with crazy hair.Is it too much to ask for some natural-looking characters once in a while? My poor readers! You’ve probably gone cross-eyed after reading this long review! Well, I promise to keep the next bit short and to the point. Still, Emberly’s hair is my least favorite part. Whimsical hair is great, but this is way too loud. I’m also not a fan of the crimping or the funky spray at the top of her head.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment