276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Before I Let Go

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Fans of Colleen Hoover will love this beautiful, unforgettable, oh-so-real second-chance romance whose characters will stay in your heart long after reading’ JILL SHALVIS Kennedy Ryan’s latest contemporary romance, Before I Let Go, is dedicated to the “strong girls . . . hustlers . . . [and] superwomen,” all of which could be used to describe heroine Yasmen Wade. Yasmen built a charmed and idyllic life with Josiah, her college sweetheart-turned-husband. Partners in life and in business, the two ran a successful restaurant together. But their happiness came to a screeching halt when their third child was stillborn, which was only the start of a series of heartbreaks. In the emotional aftermath, Yasmen’s grief became paralyzing. She sought mental health counseling, but Josiah was unwilling to seek therapy with her. Yasmen had to battle the darkness alone, which created a rift between her and her husband. Rather than taking refuge in each other, as “Team Wade” had done for nearly two decades, they divorced. However, their hearts never truly let go. If issues overtake the romance plot and the pain in the story story outweighs the joy, the book isn’t a romance.

The pacing is slow in places, but the story is so real that I sometimes forgot I was reading a work of fiction. Before I Let Go is an inspiring, moving, romantic read.A RITA Award Winner and bestselling author, Kennedy Ryan writes for women from all walks of life, empowering them and placing them firmly at the center of each story and in charge of their own destinies. Her heroes respect, cherish, and lose their minds for the women who capture their hearts.

Yasmen and Josiah have been divorced for two years. They thought they would be together forever, but a traumatic event in their lives tore them apart to the point of breaking up. A few years after Yasmen and Josiah’s divorce, they found a rhythm to raise their two children and run their restaurant together. Just when they think they’re moving on with their lives, the attraction between them begins to pull them closer than ever.Every time I think Kennedy Ryan can't possibly raise the bar any further, she proves me wrong in the most delightful way possible." - Katee Robert Soon, a stolen kiss leads to another. It’s hot. Secretive. And good until old wounds reopen. Is it too late for them to find forever? Or could they even be better, the second time around? For a second, Yasmen looked distressed, but then, despite feeling like someone dragged me over hot coals and needles, I laughed. Then she laughed and I wondered if this—finding someone you can laugh with when everything hurts—was the stuff happily ever afters were made of. Not the sugarcoated kisses and hot-air balloon rides and romantic walks under a full moon. My whole body throbbed with whatever plague infected me, but that day Yasmen made me happy. In the midst of a raging flu, she made me laugh.

The connection and magnetism between Yasmen and Josiah was visceral. They never stopped loving and loving each other, but Yasmen had to heal before she could be loved again. When they finally got what they wanted, they were like fire! These scenes were hot and some parts made me blush. What do you think?” Yasmen looks up from something she’s working on at the card table in the middle of the living/dining/kitchen zone of my dilapidated one-bedroom apartment, complete Real, raw, magnificent— Before I Let Go is the beautiful angst I love to read.” — Colleen Hoover, #1 New York Times bestselling author Breathtaking, gut-wrenching, viscerally romantic. I want to curl up and live in this book." - Talia Hibbert I loved that Before I Let Go was filled with the three F’s that give meaning to life. Food, in the form of Grits, the couple’s restaurant, plus the bonus recipes at the end. Friendship, as both Yasmen and Josiah have a great support network. And family, which includes a Great Dane named Otis.Award-winning and bestselling "powerhouse" author Kennedy Ryan is at her absolute best in this compelling, scorching novel about hope and healing, and what it truly means to love for a lifetime ( USA Today). Few authors can write romance like Kennedy Ryan. Queen Move is a dazzling second-chance romance that is real, sexy, and will have even the most skeptical believing in soulmates." - Jennifer L Armentrout Kennedy Ryan writes modern romance with such emotion and beauty. Her stories are guaranteed to break your heart and then they heal it, each and every time." - Kylie Scott When It Falls Apart by Catherine Bybee: Review, excerpt, interview with the author, and a giveaway!

Josiah has just started dating again, something that has shaken Yasmen up a little. Is she willing to watch the former love of her life marry someone else? Can these two give love another try? (Uh… YES!) Before I Let Go tells the story of a divorced couple who are trying to move past the pain they’ve caused each other to continue co-parenting their two children.Their love was supposed to last forever. But when life delivered blow after devastating blow, Yasmen and Josiah Wade found that love had its limits . . it couldn’t save their marriage. Real, raw, magnificent — Before I Let Go is the beautiful angst I love to read.” — Colleen Hoover, #1 New York Times bestselling author I don’t read a lot of romance, so I haven’t read anything by Kennedy Ryan, but she’s written a lot of books. The the Grip series (2017), the Hoops series (2018-2019), The Kingmaker in 2019, Queen Move (2020) , and Reel (2021). Do you have a favorite? Tell me in comments!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment