276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Graco Evo Trio Pushchair, Carrycot and Car Seat Travel System with Apron and Raincover, Eclipse

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For over 60 years, the Graco brand has provided thoughtful, practical and dependable parenting solutions to generations of families. The seat unit can be taken off and swapped around to face either you or the world, has a five point harness for safety and the foot rest is adjustable.

Pair the Graco Evo pushchair with the included SnugEssentials i-Size infant carrier for a road-trip-ready travel system. The seat also fits onto all of the other strollers in the Evo family and is compliant with the new R129 car seat regulations. Yes, Graco Evo XT connects easily with any SnugEssentials i-Size infant car seat and Graco Evo luxury carrycot (products sold separately) manufactured after 2018. Then along came our Graco Evo car seat, and all our car dramas stopped instantly, because we were able to give him a more upright position. Designed to be used from birth it is also compatible with the carrycot (available separately) and the SnugRide i-Size.The wheels on the Graco Evo Avant travel system are hard, rather than air or foam-filled (there is the Graco Evo’s big brother, the Evo XT if off-roading wheels are a must for you), but yet I was surprised at the noticeable smoothness of the suspension.

As I’ve come to expect from the new Graco designs, the folding system is a slippery smooth one handed maneouvre of joy. The SnugRide i-Size infant car seat is the newest addition to Graco’s expanding range of award-winning car seats. This Graco Evo package comes together with SnugEssential i-Size infant carrier suitable from birth to approx. The front wheels can also be locked which is of course down to preference as I don't tend to use that option myself.The pushchair also has all-round suspension to ensure a comfortable ride for your little one even when exploring off road. Please note, this system excludes all sales items and cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional offers. Unlike a traditional pram they can be used in three different ways, firstly with a carrycot as a lie-flat pram for newborns, and also as a travel system by attaching a car seat to its chassis. The frame is sturdy and easy to fold and the pushchair seat looks comfortable - my newborn was more than happy in it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment