276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hope Falls Series Boxed Set: Books 1-4 and Novella (Feels Like Home, Coming Home, Carry Me Home, Home to Me, One Sweet Day Novella)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And the chemistry between Gabe and Adriana is sizzling, the connection between them is immediate yet it is genuine, sound, and true. With the situation they are in, the feelings sit fast and deep into their hearts and minds. The link between them is tight, it reaches their souls as well as their bodies. Nikki Maguire has always lived by her own set of rules. She loves travelling for her job and doe snot see herself settling down any time soon. Senator Michael Gowan lives under a microscope and every move he makes is heavily scrutinized. Mike has no interest in love, he doesn’t even believe it exists. Both grounded by a snowstorm, they share an anonymous night of passion and connection, both finding what their souls have been missing. They must both prioritize and come to term with personal issues they have been putting off or been ignorantly aware of. While this story is a standalone, like in all of the Hope Falls stories, you get to catch up with old characters and meet new ones that you will start to love. A charming tale that is delightfully naughty yet tastefully romantic and beautifully meaningful, a story that captured my heart and mind

Hands down this is my favorite book in the series. I don't think Gabe and Adriana could be any sweeter. Home Rehab – a six-week tailored programme of exercise, delivered in your own home. The programme is flexible to work around you and any appointments or other commitments you have. It will utilise the home environment and can also incorporate outdoor activity practice, such as walking outside or functional tasks like hanging out the washing and gardening.Shayne Fox is a famous actress who is working to expand in the Hollywood field. When an opportunity comes to work on a move in Hope Falls, she jumps at it. Not having the best childhood, Shayne has a hard time letting people close to her. So when she sees a handsome man and feels an instant connection she isn't exaclty sure what to do with it. Many people who have suffered a fall find that their confidence is affected and this can result in avoiding going out and becoming less mobile. Many of our patients report that they are able to talk to the Buddies about things they would not feel comfortable discussing with a health professional. Life after Falls Rehab Adriana Hale, a single mother of three, is on a mission. One night while watching an MMA fight with her adopted son Jonah, her world spins off its axis. Jonah’s hero, Gabe Maguire looks suspiciously like the man in the photo strip she has of her best friend/cousin Emma and her Vegas one night stand, which produced Jonah. Emma raised Jonah alone until she died of an aggressive cancer. Adriana promised Emma she would try to find Jonah’s father for her, and now she believes has. Our Falls Buddies are vital to the service because many of them are either former patients who have suffered falls or people who have the experience of caring for a family member who has fallen. This means they may understand what you are thinking and feeling because have been through it themselves.

I’ll let others summarize the rest of the story. I will go tell you that it’s a story about second chances. These two were very much in love and somehow, have been unable to forget that love, even though it was a painful separation. Circumstances are to blame for Eli’s disappearance, but because he didn’t want to hurt Kenzie, he’s kept the reasons a secret. It’s always so wonderful to return to Hope Falls, Melanie Shawn’s creation of a town filled with warm caring citizens, extended families, and of course the proverbial alpha males and sassy females, ready to dose us with some heartfelt romance, heated passion and unconditional love. Gabe Maguire is a hero on so many accounts. He is a successful and famous MMA fighter, a cancer survivor and now a firefighter for the Hope Falls Fire Department. He recently made a decision to stay in Hope Falls and in doing so is beginning to realize there is so much more in his life that he is missing. Can Gabe find what he is looking for to make his life feel whole? Her voice sounded like the movies of my childhood: rich and deep, with the smokiness of a good scotch. She dripped it over you teasingly, and I loved it.

After becoming co-hosts for a new real estate reality show, Lauren and Ben will both find out that sometimes there is more to someone than meets eye. Will Lauren be able to see the side of Ben that lives behind the camera? Will Ben get to see what’s underneath Lauren’s polished shell? Only time will tell if they can both find a home of their own within each other’s hearts. I loved these characters so much. Their authentic brokenness will capture you from the begging. Watching these two unintentionally break down each others walls and ultimately open themselves up to love and something bigger than themselves is a real pleasure. Not to mention Hope Falls is one of the most amazing small town series you will ever come across. Coming from such different worlds, can Shayne and Evan make it or will their time together be limited to while she is in Hope Falls during the movie shoot? Fire and Foreplay" is written by Melanie Shawn, and it is the 14th book in the Hope Falls series. It can be read as a stand-alone book. It features Gabe Maguire and Adriana Hale. Newly appointed Chief of Police Eric Maguire is sexy, single, and not ready to mingle. Tired of casual hook-ups and meaningless affairs, Eric is ready for something real. When a mysterious dark-haired beauty moves in next door, Eric knows he’s found exactly what he’s been missing.

Sexy Senator Michael Gowan lives under a microscope. As a man of power and influence, he always has to do and say the right thing. Every move he makes is heavily scrutinized. After being named one of People’s 100 Most Beautiful People and landing on countless Most Eligible Bachelor lists, the spotlight on his personal life has never been more intense. But Mike has no interest in love...he doesn’t even believe it exists. Fire and Foreplay is the fourteenth novel in the Hope Falls series. I really enjoy all of the characters in the Hope Falls series. Gabe and Adriana may be my favorite though! Oh my goodness! Can there be a more perfect man than Gabe Maguire?! He is kind, sincere, goofy, spills off bad poetry, his great with kids, he is a nurturer, caretaker, protector, and build like a Greek God and his game is foreplay... He is not a shy person when it comes to his feelings towards Adriana Hale and her kids. He is all in, and he wants everyone to know it. I mean, he is the dream, the ideal man that is impossible not to love. We organise events all over North East Lincolnshire to raise awareness, provide information and give advice to older people living in the local community about the services available.The type of exercise you will do entirely depends on you, but the overall aim will be to strengthen your muscles and improve flexibility, balance and co-ordination. You will be part of a small group of older people, with a wide age range from people in their sixties to late nineties. It is therefore important to remember that you are all individuals and some will be able to do more than others. Matt Kellan knows he’ll never love again. After tragically losing his wife five years ago, Matt has been in a holding pattern. Every woman he meets wants to fill a void that he knows will never be filled. Until he meets Amy. Her quest to find fulfillment has nothing to do with letting her into his heart…just his bed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment