276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Petron MKII Sure Shot Hand Bow

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Since the changes, the class has begun to grow and the sales of cheaper starter type xbows (as well as the more sophisticated hunting type bows) have grown and grown. The assembly instructions are clear and easy to follow, so it only took about ten minutes to put it all together.

CROSSBOWS - petron.info

With this in mind, some guns may be painted differently and have a slight colour variation from the image shown. I applied some lube, set the safety to the Fire position, and following the instructions I drew the bow up for the first time. The new rules also restricted the class to recurve bows only and best of all allowed fixed mag and focus scopes (rather like HFT).Made from very strong plastic, it is lightweight and equally suited for shooting indoors and outdoors. The main frame of the bow, including the rail, is cast aluminium, as is the assembly at the front of the bow that holds the prod and foot stirrup and also the integral trigger guard.

Crossbows | Merlin Archery Crossbows | Merlin Archery

There have been some incredible advancements on crossbow technology in recent years, pushing accuracy and to a whole new level. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behaviour or unique IDs on this site. I have fancied the idea of owning a crossbow for a long time, given my interests in archery and field target shooting, I suppose it’s not very surprising; but what would I use it for?Please be aware that this will be void if there are any signs of tinkering with either the internals or externals of the item. This was not a disaster for me, as I have a bow stringer, which allowed me to take off the string for repair, but without the stringer I would have been stuck. Crossbow shooting is a good activity, during which you can teach your child a patience and concentration.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment