276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Colorful Outdoor Sexy See-Through Lingerie Thong Dress Dress Women's Strap Shoulder Pajamas Color-B4

£7.625£15.25Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Modesty, hers and mine, do not allow me to put up the next picture in this sequence as it is not my intention to embarrass the young woman more than absolutely necessary. A simple-but-compelling Cold War propaganda poster, making a visual argument for western European unity as a bulwark against the Communist threat. I was with my niece, young girl but she could see and take photo quite well. We have only one camera and I didnt hand her camera this time, just asked her to see around what is beautiful, worth taking photo and she told me to see this miracle... I have to thank you for her nice eyes

Looking to the east during evening sunset, its wonderful to see a blue beam. Alone bird makes feelong of life at dusk. Of course, practically every red carpet has played host to a nearly-naked dress over the years, thanks in large part to the sartorially savvy fans such as Kendall Jenner, Hailey Bieber, Zendaya and Chrissy Teigen, while Naomi Campbell and Gigi Hadid have taken to many a Fashion Week runway to prove the power of sheer fabrics.

Comments

Trail trees, trail marker trees, crooked trees, prayer trees, thong trees, or culturally modified trees are hardwood trees throughout North America that Native Americans intentionally shaped with distinctive characteristics that convey that the tree was shaped by human activity rather than deformed by nature or disease. A massive network of constructed pre-Columbian roads and trails have been well documented across the Americas, and in many places remnants can still be found of trails used by hunters and gatherers. One unique characteristic of the trail marker tree is a horizontal bend several feet off the ground, which makes it visible at greater distances, even in snow. The poster features a young woman astride a verdant Europe. Seeking protection from the looming storm clouds of Communism, she holds aloft an umbrella comprising the flags of western European nations (Surely it is no accident that those of the United Kingdom and France are carefully centered, while that of Germany is barely visible!) When done right like this, 'nearly-naked' looks strike that hard-to-reach sweet spot between being sartorially sensual and super chic without even a hint of awkwardness or discomfort for either the wearer or the observer. And – we think it's fair to say – these women all look very comfortable in their sheer gowns.

Behind the real estate I stay, it is irrigated area with irrigation canal networks, part of the Great Chao Phraya Irrigation Project, biggest and golden field of Thailand, the country main rice export. The poster was the cover of Chlara Bottici and Benoit Challand’s Imagining Europe: Myth, Memory and Identity (New York: Cambridge University Press, 2013). And don't think for a minute that the concept of a sheer dress should've been left behind in your early twenties, with the likes of Priyanka Chopra, Ashley Graham and even the Duchess of Cambridge having joined in in proving that they can be super high fashion, flattering, sophisticated and sexy… whatever the occasion. This poster was published by Paix et Liberté, an anti-Communist organization active in France between 1950 and 1955. At the time western Europe was taking its first critical steps toward economic and political union, with the formation in 1951 of the European Coal and Steel Community.

Morac / Paix et Liberté, EUROPE UNIE GAGE DE PAIX (“Europe United / Guarantee of Peace.") 167, Rue de l’Université, Paris, [1951.]

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment