276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Scotch Corporation Liquid Instant Hair Grease Remover for Drains 1 Litre (2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

SVHC is a substance (identified by the European Chemicals Agency) that may have serious and often irreversible effects on human health and the environment.

Bought this as a last resort as tried usual stuff and even vinegar/soda etc , showed trap is thy ear modern ones that block often , poured this down into shower trap bucket and let fall over edge ( half a bottle ) , left 24 hours and tried thinking the worst - was over the moon it must have shifted whatever the blockage was as shower water running away lovely . Took a little longer to arrive than anticipated but that was down to the Royal Mail and not the seller, who dispatched the tin of confit very soon after purchase. ELINCS is the European List of Notified Chemical Substances that was available after September 18, 1981 and its ELINCS numbers are displayed as 4xx-xxx-x. Hi, I'm Taylor, a busy mom with 3 kids, so I have lots of hands on experience with house cleaning, laundry and my fair share of spots, spills and other messy catastrophes. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional.Precautionary Codes may be found in the "Advanced" version of Chemical Composition / Ingredients tables. I followed the directions to the letter, especially since the instructions on the bottle made me kind of afraid of this stuff. The GHS is a system for standardizing and harmonizing the classification and labelling of chemicals.

Eye Contact: Causes serious eye damage including severe burns, redness, tearing, blurred vision and blindness. Eye Contact: Repeated or prolonged exposure to corrosive materials or fumes may cause conjunctivitis. This formulation dissolves hair clogs from bathroom drains and creates heat to melt grease from kitchen sinks.

Precautionary Codes and their associated descriptions are an essential part of the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals (GHS). When you subscribe to my free weekly newsletter you will receive a free printable laundry stain removal chart that you can reference as needed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment