276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mistress Taylor and Her Femdom Toilet Slave: Stuck at the Beach! (Femdom Toilet Slaves Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Ultimate Human Toilet Guide The Why, the risks and the surprising health benefits to being a human toilet or toilet slave The IFFF tournament just started up again. After last night's draw against Jenni, I managed to score a match with someone I've been dying to fight for a while: Petra Mizzurna.

The Goddess isn't pleased with the current work and she pays a visit to work out the kinks with her new toy. Mr. Peters is about to go under general anesthetic. What he doesn't know is this procedure doesn't need any needles or masks. Ms. Jennifer Kelly uses her grotesque talents and her newly found growth ray to wreak havoc with her cohort in tow. Lucas has vowed to a NoFap cleanse but when his new step-sisters find out they use it to try to tweak the twerp's sexuality in disgusting ways.Bernie's life is starting to return to normal finally; what better time for his aunt and cousin to drop in unexpected. Karen and Mike are having problems in their relationship; Faye decides now's the time to swoop in for Mike but what if Karen finds out? One student is find his teacher's assets a little distracting. When she finds out, she realizes the student's place in life; one that will make both of them happy.

Sometimes a young man needs to learn a little respect for authority; who better to teach him than his mother and teacher. All BDSM activity has a risk, some activities have higher risks than others but only you can gauge whether an activity is too high risk for you. It is hard sometimes to pinpoint why a fetish is developed and held strongly. Oftentimes it is a combination of things. For some it’s a component of humiliation; being “forced” or degraded to the status of an object meant for waste. For others it’s an intimate act involving consumption of all things that come from their partner. The consumption makes them feel closer, like a form of worship and adoration for their partner. A gift from their partner, being willing to accept anything and take a part of them to nourish their body. In my experience speaking to toilets it is seen as an ultimate taboo to be with another human during the time that they are having a bowel movement. It is an intimate experience. It is seen as “very naughty” to watch someone have a bowel movement. Many were fascinated starting when they were young. Often times it seems like it’s one of those kinks that you were just born with not something that truly develops suddenly., At least that’s been my experience for what it’s worth. Not all toilets have the same desires. Some do not want to consume, some just enjoy watching and feeling as though they are a toilet to be used. Sometimes this means having waste in their mouth, sometimes it means just being under someone going to the bathroom. The point is being part of the intimate act of someone else using the bathroom and feeling as though they are beneath that person. Every toilet’s enjoyment is unique. Is toilet slavery safe? Frankie Stein planned on chilling after school but when a monster hunter follows her on the way home, she decides to teach him a lesson he won't soon forget.Mitch is a damn good tabloid reporter but he soon gets far too close to his subject and uncovers a story that no one will ever read about.

A known associate of a notorious drug lord has been captured; it's up to Caveira to interrogate her and uncover the criminal's hideout. A wandering Lucario stumbles upon a lovely Mega Lopunny named Lydia. It's love at first sight for him but she might have other ideas. Now that we have talked about the risks involved, let’s talk about what you might not know- that ingesting fecal matter can have some health benefits as well if your partner is carefully selected. The tournament just started up again. After last night's draw against Jenni, I managed to score a match with someone I've been dying to fight for a while: Petra Mizzurna. David finds his grade on an essay less than satisfactory and Ms. Johnson has the solution to fix David's grade.Ho Ho Ho. I’m like Santa, giving you best Brutal Facesitting videos. It doesn’t matter that its middle of the hot summer, it’s christmas for you – all facesitting and smotehring fans. The women gather on The Island to take out their frustrations on the men they love to hate for the last time. The pursuit of agelessness is often sought after but rarely attained; the true secret is still science fiction...well except for one woman.

Nothing is going right on the set of The Seven Year Itch. Now the fan for the skirt scene is malfunctioning and they are running out of time. What will they do? Many toilets start with drinking their partner’s urine but some also start or end up consuming their feces as well. Occasional a toilet starts out by consuming their own waste out of curiosity; some just start beneath the seat,jumping headfirst into the experience . It’s not uncommon for a toilet fetish to have some cross over with scat fetishistism. This consists of fantasizing about smearing feces on themselves or others. In my experience, it’s common place for toilets to enjoy watching someone go to the bathroom. Fantasizing about the act- Wishing in their hearts they could be underneath. For most toilets the true focus is on feces and not just urine. Being a true complete human toilet usually involves a commitment to the full experience, after all once you are a toilet you may have little choice in the matter. While some people are strongly opposed, which should be respected and discussed ahead of time, many toilets end up accepting both. Although I would say there is some crossover, I would add an additional qualifier to those people or put them in an alternate category altogether. Why would someone be interested in being a toilet slave? In train cars full of toilets, none are safe when the Goddess is on board; plugged up good from Thanksgiving dinner and dying to unloading. A human toilet is someone who gets sexual gratification or satisfaction from consuming the feces of another person. There are many psychological components to how this works but it is generally done in a BDSM context.Feeling her opponent go limp, Raven petted the defeated girl's hair out of her face, slowly crawling up her body. She woke Crystal with a few gentle slaps and a cruel smile, "It's that time again. This is what you wanted, isn't it? Kiss my ass!" She uses his face as her private relaxing toy…Always ready to give her pleasure and always wet with stiffy tongue that is weel trained in pleasuring his brutal facesitting mistress… What a happy girl ! Jake can hardly wait to go to his sister in law's house for another session with her. Jenifer is equally as eager to oblige him. Harley continues her torment of poor Kyle, insistent upon turning him into her loyal and obedient puppy. You know the one...she's hanging on that guy, she's showing her tight ass when she's shooting pool; the one you'll never get with.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment