276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Guardian Angel Cards

£10.975£21.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Only when these are working effectively together can we come to balanced decisions and lead a happy existence. Guardian Angel Cards offer a means to seek advice and guidance from gold (active) and silver (passive) angels (to see both sides of a problem) with a key card that adds balance. The heart shape of each card is perfect and so appropriate, and the warm golden glow surrounding the angel on the front of each card evokes a sense of unconditional love from our angels. Born in Melbourne, Australia, to Italian parents, Tony and his publishing house Blue Angel Publishing continue to have a significant and positive effect on people’s lives around the globe, connecting people and cultures through the universal language of love.

The same day my deck arrived I got wonderful news regarding my dear person, and good things started happening. Please do not include emojis including heart symbols as our processes will not allow this and they will not appear on the finished product. Simply use the gift card message field below to provide your personal message to be included to the recipient. Born in Melbourne, Australia to Italian parents, the work of this internationally acclaimed self-taught artist and author and his publishing house Blue Angel Publishing is having a significant and positive effect on people's lives around the globe, connecting people and cultures through the unifying force of love and helping to break down the barrier of out-moded ways of thinking. Each of the 78 gold-edged, simplified cards features an angel illustration and a positive explanation printed beneath.

Put on a smile and hold your strength because there is no other way then to be prepared and get through it. Each card offers wisdom to those seeking clarity of vision, inspiration within their daily ventures, and healing guidance. The cards themselves are lovely, and I would give these 5 stars, but the product description states that they come with a guidebook.

Angel Cards do not conform to any one particular system therefore the number of cards in a deck can vary. So we may say these changes often work wonderfully but in other cases just don’t seems to fit on first sight. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.The image shown of the back of the box might lead some people to think that it is a heart-shaped box but it is actually a square box. Please note the words "Guardian Angels from above watch over the ones we love" are fixed and cannot be changed. Quadrille Publications have since published nine of her works, comprising four books and five sets of angel cards, plus an angelic meditation CD. I really like that in this deck the angels’ presence is subtle and angels are often invisible, like in real life! Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment