276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Hobbit Trilogy [Theatrical and Extended Edition] [4K Ultra-HD] [2012] [Blu-ray] [Region Free]

£32.495£64.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With new 4K Dolby Vision HDR transfers and new Dolby Atmos audio tracks, each film will be graded accordingly.

Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey HD Wallpapers and 130+ The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey HD Wallpapers and

presentation that showcases the film with the best picture-quality to date – even better than at the cinema. If you’ve seen the imagery of the Dwarven mines that introduce ‘An Unexpected Journey’ you’ll know what I mean. I utilize the TCL 55P607 UHD Dolby Vision HDR flat panel in my review system to enable me to compare the visual quality of titles that contained the Dolby Vision metadata versus its HDR-10 counterpart on the same disc.But the decision – after the bulk of principal photography had been completed – to stretch this thing into three movies really does a disservice to the characters and story. The trilogy journeys the tough terrain of 4K Ultra HDwith spectacularly beautiful andoften stunning Dolby Vision HDR presentation and a reference-quality Dolby Atmos mix, delivering a splendidly satisfying and triumphant upgrade over their previous Blu-ray counterparts.

The Hobbit The Motion Picture Trilogy - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray

He's the creator and author of Collider's "How the MCU Was Made" series and has interviewed Bill Hader about every single episode of Barry. Most of the footage is in darkness but HDR allows noticeably more detail than on Blu-ray or Digital HD.Whites really pop off the screen with vibrant luminosity, giving the hottest areas like the sunshine bouncing off the stone edges of Dale and the fluffy clouds in the sky an enthusiastic glow that's true to life.

Hobbit An Unexpected Journey 4K 2012 EXTENDED Ultra HD The Hobbit An Unexpected Journey 4K 2012 EXTENDED Ultra HD

I agree that a 50p version would be the best way of doing things, UNLESS they were to create a 60p version - thusly compatible for all - using the same sort of tech as on Billy Lynn: it was shot at 120fps but the 60 and 24 versions were actually frame blended from the original 120 capture. Like many of you reading this, I have eagerly awaited the release of The Hobbit Motion Picture Trilogy (Theatrical and Extended Editions) on Ultra HD Blu-ray. not utilize a high-frame-rate (as was seen in select screenings during the original theatrical release).Multi-layered sound effects are appropriately placed within the soundfield so that their purpose is definable yet not overstated. And they still haven't explained why the eagles could conveniently rescue people at the last second but refuse to fly them all the way to their goal. There are so many audio moments in this trilogy to speak of, but we’ll mention a few scenes that take advantage of object-based audio (with Atmos) and surround sound effects. It’s easy to sometimes overlook the intricacies that go into the design of soundtracks such as these. Bilbo, the Wizard Gandalf and 13 Dwarves – led by Thorin Oakenshield – journey to reclaim the lost Dwarf Kingdom of Erebor.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment