276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LG UBK80 4K Ultra HD HDR Blu-ray Player, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Hmmm. Can’t say I noticed any softness in my limited testing so far. I tried a 3D Blu-ray and that looked nice and sharp. 3D was great too. I watched a few chapters of tomb raider 2018 and the Dolby vision was superb. This is a demo worthy disc!

NOTE: Unfortunately... it seems the Magic Remote that comes with the LG TV is not 100% compatible with the UBK Bluray player. (at least not in the case of my B6) The only keys that work are the d-pad buttons, play, and pause. The scroll wheel in the center does not interact with the BD player. You'll find in some situations you'll need to use the remote that comes with the player.To help narrow down the above list, we only chose products that shipped with gorgeous HD screens, as big as 10.5 inches, that played a wide variety of content. In addition to offering DVD support, we preferred headrest DVD players that also offered support for HDMI, so you can stream from a laptop, USB flash drive, and SD card. You may also want to consider an additional mount for a more secure installation. This will ensure your headrest DVD player is safely and securely installed in your vehicle. Moreover, some screens also offer a variety of brightness and contrast options, which can enhance the viewing experience, while others arrive in pairs that can instantaneously sync content from one screen to another. Furthermore, the device is capable of playing various video formats and can be connected to additional devices, such as Blu-Ray players, offering more flexibility in watching movies from a variety of sources. streaming is great but to see your HDR-equipped TV at its very best, UHD Blu-ray is still the gold standard for picture quality. The LG UBK80 will make your TV truly shine.

Get the file from here as before https://mega.nz/#!CQFz2TAK!1BO7aSN--BFL_sEhneyfVgiQ3ZUzHGinvlycQEvdmpw Many products can also play music, via a variety of formats, or access the FM radio. Features like this make up the best rear entertainment systems.Some also possess a 270-degree rotation to switch between portrait and landscape mode, further enhancing one’s audio formats and providing a clearer watching experience. I turn on the player and am greeted with a super blurry LG logo and then the sparse menu. The menu looked blurry as well. I know that the interface on these budget players usually aren't rendered in 4K, but it still seemed off. I popped in the Brave blu ray as my first test to see how standard 1080p content would play. I found the image to be extremely soft. Looked kind of like the menu. I verified that the TV was receiving a 4K signal from the player upscaling the blu ray. I figure this soft image is not normal, so I hunt down another HDMI cable. I grab the one that I was using between my PS4 and the plasma the OLED was replacing. Things visibly improved. The menu wasn't as blurry and the Brave disc seemed much sharper. However it still seemed a bit soft. I know that the C8 is capable of upscaling 1080p content quite nicely because hours before the family and I watched Coco via Netflix. It looked amazing, much better than the Brave disc and that Coco stream was only 1080p.

According to figures from BASE (The British Association for Screen Entertainment), new releases accounted for 47% of 4K UHD disc sales in the first half of 2019. During the same period last year, these new arrivals were responsible for 61% of sales. The next night I rented my first 4K Blu Ray from my local Redbox: Tomb Raider. This is a Dolby Vision disc. I was blown away - by the image quality, not the movie. I have never seen anything so sharp outside of store demos. And the highlights! Oh those highlights! It was really phenomenal. Which got me thinking again that the softness I say on regular blu ray was the result of the player's upscaling prowess and no longer a cable issue. Because why did a native 4K disc look so spectacular? But I second guessed this reasoning the next night. Additionally, you should compare the price ranges of different devices (as the price can vary depending on features) to ensure that you are getting a quality product at an affordable price.The following day I rented Red Sparrow. I posted what happened in the C8 owner's thread because this one didn't exist yet, but I will repost it here with some modifications: Using Windows to burn this using Parallels did it for me, after I'd made sure to delete the extra files that Macs seem to infest zip files This player is capable of playing a broad range of media including Ultra HD and standard Blu-ray, DVDs, and CDs. As well as these options, thanks to its USB connectivity you can play other sources through the player, meaning any movies, videos or music stored on your laptop or computer can be seen and heard at a level experienced by you before, So here I come across the first missing feature that really annoys me. There is no way to disable upscaling (that I have found) of standard blu rays at the player and send your TV a 1080p signal. I know the Sony X700 can do this. I would imagine the C8 has much better upscaling capabilities than an entry level UHD player. Has anyone found a way to disable the upscaling done by the player?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment