276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Best Friends Get Daddy's Belt: Daddy Spanks

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

He's holding the leather strapped end and the metal chains rest cold against my flat, toned stomach. The year is 1969, and thanks to her Aunt Sam being friends with the Headmistress of St Elphin's Ladies' Academy, Lea attends an interview at the school for the post of a teacher. You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. He had already procured the wooden hairbrush from the top of the dresser in the master bedroom where it stayed until needed.

Jenna shoved the question aside, trying to suppress the excitement combined with the nervousness, but it was useless. He makes me dinner and we eat with a glass of red wine each, his cum dripping out of me at the table. My pussy clenches and a wave of need rolls over me, a need to be filled, fucked, owned completely, to cum over and over on daddy's cock. From the kinky mind of Riley Richman, this third entry in the Daddy Spanks hard series showcases another naughty young lady in need of realistic corporal punishment.To enable personalized advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. And he proceeds to tell me dirty things while he pumps his thick daddy tool into me, scenes we're going to do next, naughty stories. He rolled me onto my back began licking my pussy and fingered my holes, stretching them open for the 1st time. His wife Martha was more than up to the challenge and often did spank Allison herself for more minor things. My mom would roll her eyes and sometimes make accusations, which were great bc theyd lead him to punishing her for her attitude by taking me to my room and fucking my pussy while he caressed my body and kissed me, sometimes locking her out other times forcing her to watch.

He explained to me and my mother that "virginity checks" were mandatory with punishments in his house for teenagers. He could see the outline her nipples, hardening against the cloth, and he knew her breasts would be a perfect fit for his large hands. I'm squirming in the chair and he holds my hips down, pinning me, and suddenly thrusts two licked fingers deep into my pussy.Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy. Allison well knew that serious misbehavior always warranted a spanking, and she always cried, even at just the announcement of said punishment. Trying to remain calm, he had explained to her all that had happened and about Allison’s suspension. Turning off the personalized advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. He tied me to the shower rod in the office locker room, spanked my ass with a belt, and fingered me over the sink.

You will help pay for it as well with extra chores and a bit from your allowance each week will help contribute to it, as a lesson to you. It is far too late for that young lady”, Jim patted his lap indicating that he wanted Allison to lower herself over his knees.After about five minutes of holding his daughter in his arms, he could feel her release her hug and start to pull away.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment