276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hobe Labs Energizer Hair Follicle Stimulator, 8 Fluid Ounce

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The innovative energizer Designed to enrich the 3 pillars of hair, scalp, fibber and texture it provides visibly fuller and more manageable strands – from root to tip. AQUA/WATER/EAU*, PROPANEDIOL*, ISODECYL NEOPENTANOATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) GERM OIL*, HYDROXYPROPYL STARCH PHOSPHATE*, ARACHIDYL ALCOHOL*, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER*, GLYCERYL STEARATE*, PEG-100 STEARATE*, BEHENYL ALCOHOL*, POLYQUATERNIUM-10*, ALTHAEA OFFICINALIS ROOT EXTRACT*, ARACHIDYL GLUCOSIDE*, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, CHLORPHENESIN, PG-HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, COCODIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRIC ACID*, GLYCERIN*, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHEROL*, CHENOPODIUM QUINOA SEED EXTRACT*, ALCOHOL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL*, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, HYDROXYPROPYL CHITOSAN*, COUMARIN, LIMONENE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF EXTRACT*.

While we strive to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on this page.Spray AD Hair directly onto the scalp after cleaning it and lightly massage ensuring the product is well distributed over the application areas. It’s a great follicle Energizer I love it’s composition , doesn’t make the hair greasy , I bought the small size bottle, the ingredients are very good, definitely not a loss of money, helped with my hair growth and limited the fall.

Water, sucrose, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed wheat starch, allantoin, arnica montana flower extract, azadirachta indica leaf extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, equisetum arvense extract, fucus vesiculosus extract, juniperus sabina i, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, urtica dioica (nettle) leaf extract, yucca schidigera leaf extract, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) meal, yeast, citric acid, thiamin hydrochloride, potassium sorbate, ammonium phosphate, cocamide mea, sodium laureth sulfate, polysorbate 20, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium metabisulfite, ammonium sulfate, triethylene glycol, propylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, fragrance. It does not weigh down, hair becomes very voluminous and light after using it, while curls become more neat. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Also, the modernised conditioning memory technology makes it easy to fixate the hairstyle, turning the procedure into a real pleasure!

Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. I should massage it more but I’m always in a hurry and quite lazy so I try to target spraying this on my scalp instead of my hair.

This amount includes seller specified domestic postage charges as well as applicable international postage, dispatch, and other fees. This light weight formula can be used daily and allows for great manageability and healthier hair while styling. Hair Growth Booster is a unique lotion with Organic Ingredients, Natural Oils and Herbal Extracts that impart elasticity, moisture, softness and fabulous sheen to the hair. This is a salt spray, so it can dry out the hair if used without respecting the hair and with the use of a hairdryer or straightener!

Aqua (Water), Maris Sal, Glycerin, PVP, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Mel Extract, Triticum Vulgare Germ Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Shoot Extract, Polyquaternium-16, Tocopherol, Polyquaternium-11, Sodium Cocoamphopropionate, Hydroxyethyl Cetyldimonium Phosphate, Parfum (Fragrance), Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propylene Glycol, PEG-5 Cocomonium Methosulfate, DMDM Hydantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool. Mades Cosmetics Absolutely Frizz-Free Curly Whirly Energising Spray is one of the best products for styling curly hair! A unique formula of Jojoba and herbs, combined with Panthenol (Vitamin B5), will give your hair and scalp new vitality. AD Daily Care Hair Energizer is a spray that nourishes, revitalizes, strengthens and thickens hair from the roots. It is suitable for both men and women as a preventive or maintenance treatment for excessive hair loss.

A unique combination of jojoba and herbs, formulated with Panthenol (Vitamin B5) will give your hair and scalp new vitality.The postcodes excluded from our next day services are: AB31-35; AB41-54; AB36-38; AB55-56; All BT; FK17-21; All GY; HS1-9; All JE; All IM (Isle of Man); IV1-63; KA27-28; KW1-17; PA20-78; PH15-99; PO30-41 (Isle of Wight); TR21-25 (Scilly Isles); ZE1-3 (Shetland Isles). It will last for a very long time with daily use (I had a similar one from the same brand for brunettes for almost a year! I have been using SDTL® products more than 3 years, and I have passed all drug tests in international and local competitions where I got trophies. Also, I often do exercise, and muscle soreness is a normal phenomenon for people who exercise or go to the gym, usually lasting for 2-3 days.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment