276°
Posted 20 hours ago

WILSON Women's Tennis Bag

£59.575£119.15Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Finally, the zip is also a bottle opener if you fancy a beer at the change of ends! Novelty? 10/10. Real-world usefulness? 2/10. The best tennis bags for women you choose will depend on the level you play at and how often you go to the tennis court. However, leaving the look of the bag aside, the high-quality ones are also big on comfort. Because some racquets are quite heavy, most women’s bags are lightweight and comfortable to carry around. Padded straps and flexible carrying options add to the comfort. Most importantly, tote bags are pretty small and perhaps aren’t the right choice if you are going to have a lot of stuff with you. On the other hand, tote bags are light and very easy to carry. Duffle – These bags hold a lot of gear and are more popular with players who travel a lot. While the best duffel bags are great for travel, they don’t generally have a dedicated racquet compartment. Some do have a separate shoe compartment though. Carry your gear in style in a Wilson tennis bag. With a variety of designs and silhouettes available, you can be sure we have the best tennis bag to up your game.

This is one of the most recognizable and popular tennis bag types, which many people use in their daily lives. Many tennis gear brands have brought this traditional bag, available for the players, but with a twist. Tote – Tennis totes are quite popular with women players because of the style factor. While most bags do offer a fair amount of storage, totes are more compact and can even double up as a regular office bag.Considering that you will need to keep your bag in the car’s or bus’ trunk or place it down on a hard court, you can be sure that it will be damaged sooner or later. So, when you look for a tennis bag, you should make sure it is durable enough to resist the abrasive surfaces it will end up on. Brands use this as a key selling point for their bags, and while it is nice to have, it’s not a deal-breaker if they don’t. Storage depends on the size and the type of tennis bag you choose. This is an important factor to consider based on the number of items you need and your skill levels. The Wilson tote bag is a great choice if you want to stand out. This stylish tennis bag boasts high quality along with a gorgeous design.

After almost 10 years of high-level research on the subject, I discovered that 95% of the time, the size of a tennis bag a person owns is inversely proportional to the level they play at. Of course, I am joking, but I have lost count of the times I have seen people turn up at the courts with a bag for 12 racquets, only to fish out the one racquet they own and then proceed to play for 20 minutes before heading off home. Wheeled tennis bags are the right choice if you want maximum storage space. These bags are outrageously large and heavy, but they are the best for storage and organization. Tennis sling bags are also relatively comfortable to wear, and they work nicely when you need to cover a considerable distance on foot. Adult tennis bags for men and ladies come in four main styles, with the best brands offering you a wide variety of choices. Women players tend to choose bags that suit their level of play and personal style. Also, bags that are easy to carry around should be right up on your list.For example, Dunlop did a pretty good looking Commuter tennis bag a few years ago that has since been discontinued. Maybe they just don’t sell? Who knows but I think bags that look a bit more like luggage than the racquet shaped bags would be a cool addition to the market. Like racquets, strings, and shoes, there is an overwhelming amount of choice when it comes to tennis bags. Design aside, it is also lightweight. You will find this convenient if you store many items inside. Even if the items are heavy, you will not feel the weight extensively. You may want to know that it does not have a separate shoe compartment. However, it has plenty of space to store everything you need, be it shoes, clothes, or other smaller items. To make things easier for you, we have reviewed some of the best tennis bags, for different categories, based on their practicality, design, popularity, etc. Keep on reading; surely you will find a tennis bag that you need and love.

For then, half of the fun is making a fashion statement when hitting the field. Perfectly understandable since bags is one of the most important accessories that can make or break a look. If you want to combine practicality and fashion, we recommend T Monogram Jacquard as the best luxury tennis bag. Usually, a good tennis bag will come in a price range from 50 dollars to a couple of hundred. It’s all up to what you are looking for and how much you are willing to stretch out your budget. Consider this as an investment; your tennis bag is an essential item that you will use for as long as you are hitting the court. All of the big brands offer multiple bags, from simple tote bags to full-on pro-level racquet bags capable of holding fifteen racquets. Most of which follow the design language of their flagship racquets. If you live in a very warm or cold climate, then the insulation does affect the temperature in the bag, but I think the effect is negligible. I actually think the padding that the insulation provides is more of a selling point as added protection.

If you are looking for a high-quality bag without compromising on design and style, this Wilson tennis bag is the one for you. You will stand out for all the right reasons, in and out of the court, as this bag can be used for other purposes, rather than tennis. Exclusively only with us: This product is available exclusively in the online shops and/or branches of SIGNA Gruppe Wilson is a national favourite when it comes to tennis clothing and equipment, and their collection of tennis bags is no exception. Wilson bags come in a wide range of designs and sizes, so no matter how much or little equipment you need to take with you, you'll find the perfect bag in this collection. Babolat Tennis Bags Nike offers a good number of color options as well. The pink duffel is an obvious choice for women, but I also dig the red/white bags. There are more gender-neutral colors too.

When it comes to comfort, though, Nike Brasilia could be better. More precisely, its shoulder strap has minimal padding, so your shoulder may get sore with prolonged wearing. Inspired by the classic patterns of Pennsylvania Dutch quilting, this bag has a timeless chic style. The well-known geometry of Moroccan architecture inspires the brand’s classic logo printed on the bag. While the style and color of the bag you choose is purely a personal choice, there are other standard features that you need to keep in mind when choosing a bag for ladies. Type And PortabilityBags are a practical accessory that many ladies find indispensable. If you are a woman tennis player who cannot do without bags and need a bag solely for tennis, I got you covered. I have made a list of the best tennis bags for women that you will currently find. I think the Dunlop FX Performance line offers a good price: performance ratio. However, if you can find any of last season’s bags from Yonex, Dunlop, Babolat, and Tecnifibre in the sale, then they are all good buys. There’s no such thing as an out of date tennis bag.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment